Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, I’m sorry! I didnt see that part on the screenshot. I just looked straight at the bottom of the screen where it said “proceed with delivery”. It is disheartening, I agree. I’m a first time Tesla buyer too. I’m hopeful that the EDD will change for me as well. I was part of the “october” change yesterday.
No worries, we're both going through similar situations.

Just got an update as of a few minutes ago (I refresh almost hourly), now it's August 15-21... Let's see!

Reactions: MTBevrider
my EDD just got updated from August 19 - September 08 to October.
This won't work for me.. might cancel the order if
@a1machinista1 what is your current edd? I am Rocklin (Sacramento area) with same config and may 25 order date. I am currently in the October club. I was showing various dates in July, then moved into Aug., now to October.
I was Aug 5- Aug 25 up until Friday night. Since then I have been blank

According to my Vin Soft Match, my car is being produced on Aug 7 and expected to be in Fort Myers by Aug 22nd.

Luckily the Soft dates have not changed, i called 3 different locations, got them to tell me the soft dates, and i called them with 3 day in between. They all game me the same answer. So i know these dates are more stable. Gotta be my internalized research. lol
I'm located in Sarasota! Maybe they will arrive together. Do you need to pick up in Tampa?

Just got updated to 8/5 - 8/21 from 9/5 - 9/25!!!

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21 as of today!

EDD back this morning with just a generic 7 to 9 weeks.
EDD updated this afternoon …
1628018545766.png

How much flexibility is there in the actual scheduling of the delivery? For example, if the car is available for delivery on 20-Aug but we are not in town until the 3-Sep, do we just lose out on the car and have to wait for another or is there a couple of weeks of flexibility?

Reactions: MTBevrider
My EDD came back a week later than before it disappeared, now 9/4 - 9/24. Not the direction I wanted, but somehow more comforting than not having one at all, even if I know in my head it doesn’t mean anything lol