Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a week and a half ago (Schaumburg) and can't see how I can wait three months to get a VIN. I need to switch my representative to whoever @Snik had. Btw @ajs847 Tesla in schaumburg said ill be getting mine in October yet the Tesla website says December. We'll see who's accurate...
consider me an old seadog at this game of cat and mouse with these EDD's... now onto week 9 I can tell you some wild stories about disappearing EDD's and VIN's, VIN's that seem to never appear (we have a member waiting since March)... and about deliveries that went horribly wrong.

My SA at HP replied this afternoon that my EDD appears right on schedule, and based on @Snik 's timeline... in one of his previous posts I'm hoping my wait will be over soon.

Cool @Snik now I am going to bug you...what was your EDD before you got the prize?
Its been all over the place but mostly ever since i got an EDD it was August, went to September a couple times and maybe October once. But for the last couple weeks it has been moving a day at a time. Started with August 2nd as the soonest delivery date and got all the way to August 16th before I finally got the VIN

Its been all over the place but mostly ever since i got an EDD it was August, went to September a couple times and maybe October once. But for the last couple weeks it has been moving a day at a time. Started with August 2nd as the soonest delivery date and got all the way to August 16th before I finally got the VIN
sounds like the pattern mine has been doing... moving one day every day.

Reactions: joewithblueMY
@joewithblueMY @bap1803691 @vvkp meet our new best friend @Snik ... please tell us how you managed to get your vin!? Your fellow chicagoans/ highland park/ schaumburg pickups are dying to get their VINS

edit: @weebs11 there's hope! EDIT 2: @Hangover
Yah like i previously mentioned mine had been moving back one day every single morning. For the last 2-3 weeks, so i take that as a sign that you are close to getting a VIN.

Reactions: ajs847
Nice Congratulations. Save us a seat in the good place.

@ajs847 that sounds exactly like your EDD. You may be soon hopefully.

Reactions: ajs847
How in the hell are people getting vins from the Schaumburg location before me. What service advisor do you guys recommend?
I tried to order the most basic LR Y possible lol. I swear it's random at this point.
if you want to switch to HP my advisor Marino is great at delivering the same "your delivery estimate looks in line with what I can see" line to pacify me until the next time I anger email him.

Messaged my advisor yesterday and he didn't reply.
I am really starting to believe they will delay my order because it's 3k cheaper then current price lol.
even though my advisor keeps giving me the same line every time I ask, atleast he responds within 24 hours. I literally emailed him last night to find out if they've delivered any MYLR's recently and he replied that yes they are receiving and delivering them consistently at this point. Is that BS? Who knows, I only drive there a few times a month at best. Let me know if you want his email

Reactions: josh62294
even though my advisor keeps giving me the same line every time I ask, atleast he responds within 24 hours. I literally emailed him last night to find out if they've delivered any MYLR's recently and he replied that yes they are receiving and delivering them consistently at this point. Is that BS? Who knows, I only drive there a few times a month at best. Let me know if you want his email
What's his name again? Don't get me wrong my advisor Muj has been great until yesterday. He just didn't respond.
Personally that's a pet peeve of mine. Like if your busy say it. Or say something.

Marino? Hmm never heard of him.

Finally got in contact with a SA after calling around 5 different tesla locations near me.
Was told my soft match date is a 8/22 build, with expected delivery the week after that.
Also apparently I have an SA assigned to me, but hes never reached out since i placed the order.

Blue MYP OD: 7/8
Initial EDD (7/8): 8/4-9/3
Current EDD (8/4): 8/22-9/11