Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My advisor checked in with my shortly after making the order to introduce himself, when I did have a questions for him took a few days for a response.. Is there a point to even ask about the EDD? I figured they are seeing what we are seeing on the website for the window.

My advisor checked in with my shortly after making the order to introduce himself, when I did have a questions for him took a few days for a response.. Is there a point to even ask about the EDD? I figured they are seeing what we are seeing on the website for the window.
I asked mine, who, contrary to others’ SAs on here, is super responsive, and he said he can’t see any more info than I can until I get a VIN. I know others seem to get told other info though, so worth a shot asking.

My SA appears to see something different on his end. When we went to October two days ago, he said he saw the same. Today my EDD disappeared for the first time. I texted him and he said he stills sees my date as end of sept, early oct.

Reactions: josh62294
Just got my delivery notification text this morning. July 9 order date, car is in transport, earliest pick-up date was Aug 10 but I can't make that day so it's scheduled for Aug 11. Just got my VIN this afternoon, it's a 241xxx. I'm happy for myself that it's only been a 1-month process, but feel badly for those of you who have been waiting longer and I hope you all get your cars soon.
How does this make sense?

Reactions: josh62294
So I ordered a LR 7 seater, blue on white with 19s and tow package on July 30 showing a delivery time frame of December which I was ok with.

Just checked my account page and see it now shows August 21-Sept 10. 🤔

I wasn't expecting a surprise moving up in dates especially from all I've been reading about everyone else's dates being pushed out. We'll see how true this date range is. I may have to defer delivery because I don't think I'm ready to take delivery so soon.

Reactions: MBx4 and Frenchrock