Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Delivery Dates
Order date: 7/17/2021

8/4/20219/21-9-30
8/5-8/7Non-existent
8/8October
8/9October
8/109/29-9/30
8/119/29-9/30
8/129/29-9/30

My dates so far, thankfully not getting my hopes up since joining the forum has been the best thing so far. I want the car, but know I’m at least going to be waiting 75+ days. I’m thankful for this group though, definitely makes me feel not alone in the waiting process lol.
I ordered on 7/10 and Edd has been 10/6 - 10/30 for past week… I see no logic in how this works!

Suhhhhweeet. Okay, I have a scheduled delivery date 8/15 and paid the final $$$ I owed from my account.

Interesting the Delivery Appointment is at my house, but when I ordered they said they didn't deliver to me and I would need to go to the local dealer. Don't care either way as long as I can pickup 8/15!!! Thanks for the text papa Elon. 6/21->8/15 MYP Blue, CA Bay Area, No tow, 5 seater, WHITE interior.
Congrats! Post some pictures when you get it. I have the exact same spec MYP on order as you, ordered 7/8, in the Bay Area as well. Hopefully this is a sign my vin will come in the next week or two!

Reactions: Britboy007
Has anyone else seen their delivery time go waaaaay up? I ordered my Model Y Long Range on 6/10/21. For most of the time it has given me an EDD in August/September. Yesterday it moved to November 16 - December 06. What is going on??????
Yeah same here. Ordered on 6/10, MYLR, MSM, 20" wheels. Showing Nov 4-Dec 4 as EDD today, yesterday it was Dec-Jan, message SA no answer. When I ordered it was originally 9-12 weeks. This is nuts!

Yeah same here. Ordered on 6/10, MYLR, MSM, 20" wheels. Showing Nov 4-Dec 4 as EDD today, yesterday it was Dec-Jan, message SA no answer. When I ordered it was originally 9-12 weeks. This is nuts!

Same. Ordered 6/9, White on black with 20" wheels. EDD staying at 10/2 - 10/22.
Wow. I’m also located in Seattle/WA and ordered on 6/18 with a current EDD of 8/27-9/16. Cannot understand the logic behind these.

With my manufacture experience I think Tesla might be running at least 2 production lines

line 1 MYP

line 2 MYL

It’d be normal for them to consolidate the same configuration and run it all at once to reduce the cost of change over. In what order though? That would be the million dollar question but I think in color stand point it’s probably from light to dark

Reactions: jpy1980
Not a bad slide I guess but still a slide. MYLR slid back a day on both ends to 11/10-11/30, and the MYP I ordered just yesterday morning slid back a couple of days on the front and a week on the back to 8/28-9/16. I honestly wish there was more communication here, but that's just not how they roll I guess. Makes no sense a MYLR ordered in the beginning of June (or earlier for some people i've seen) could have a delivery date of near someone who places an order today and have it say December.

Not a bad slide I guess but still a slide. MYLR slid back a day on both ends to 11/10-11/30, and the MYP I ordered just yesterday morning slid back a couple of days on the front and a week on the back to 8/28-9/16. I honestly wish there was more communication here, but that's just not how they roll I guess. Makes no sense a MYLR ordered in the beginning of June (or earlier for some people i've seen) could have a delivery date of near someone who places an order today and have it say December.
I couldn't agree more, I think the lack of communication is the issue here. Things aren't making sense regarding delivery dates and us, the customer are in the dark. I think every one would feel better and able to make better decisions if we knew more.

Reactions: ApolloSquare
Looks like all deliveries got pushed out by a week. Mine had a swing from EDD of 14 October to 29 Sept to 20th Aug to 14th Sept to 29th Sept to 7th Oct to no date and then to 20th Oct and now at 31st Oct. Also, not a lot of inputs about Canada/Ontario delivery date changes here.

Model Y Long Range | White | 19" Wheels | Black Interior | 7 Seater | FSD | No Hitch | Ontario/Canada