Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After being within my EDD range this week (10/27 - 11/10), today it changed to 11/5 - 12/3 ... I spoke with my SA and he told me we're scheduled for a VIN 10/30. I don't know what to believe...
Same. Went from a 2 week window starting tomorrow, to a 4 week window starting 11.4. Why don't they just leave the date a generic "November" and stop messing with our heads??

Reactions: T E S L A Y
After being within my EDD range this week (10/27 - 11/10), today it changed to 11/5 - 12/3 ... I spoke with my SA and he told me we're scheduled for a VIN 10/30. I don't know what to believe...
Same. Went from a 2 week window starting tomorrow, to a 4 week window starting 11.4. Why don't they just leave the date a generic "November" and stop messing with our heads??

EAEB91EA-A8EA-429A-B80A-1589A66C0854.jpeg

*posted on another thread*
It has been a very rough week. I allowed my friend to drive my car, with me in the passenger, and we ended up rear ending another vehicle. We were coming up to an intersection and the other driver was in the right lane, attempts to switch to the left most lane and cutting us off in the process. The other driver was cited and found to be at fault. Thank god I was able to retrieve the dash footage or else we would’ve been at fault.
More updates to follow.

View attachment 726689
It has been a very rough week. I allowed my friend to drive my car, with me in the passenger, and we ended up rear ending another vehicle. We were coming up to an intersection and the other driver was in the right lane, attempts to switch to the left most lane and cutting us off in the process. The other driver was cited and found to be at fault. Thank god I was able to retrieve the dash footage or else we would’ve been at fault.
More updates to follow.
Yikes! Hope your week improves from here on.

Reactions: Driver08
I also spoke with an SA after being within my EDD twice and they told me I should be assigned a VIN first week of November. Do they really know when it'll get assigned? I am also doubtful but it made me feel better. Lol
They do. All 3 SA's I spoke to told me my car would be built mid October. One even told me October 18, and I got my vin on October 18!

Reactions: RichAuntie444
did you get a chance to speak with your SA on EDD? I spoke with two different ones and their system showing the exact date of 10/30 but the site showed otherwise. Just trying to make sense of it because it appears they see things different than what is showing on the Tesla EDD site.

did you get a chance to speak with your SA on EDD? I spoke with two different ones and their system showing the exact date of 10/30 but the site showed otherwise. Just trying to make sense of it because it appears they see things different than what is showing on the Tesla EDD site.
My SA just said Tesla dates are going to jump around, but thinks mid November to me. Which is what they said the day I ordered.

Reactions: T E S L A Y
View attachment 726689
More updates to follow.
Oh my. Looks like someone hit the windshield?? Hope all are okay!

Reactions: Driver08
View attachment 726689
More updates to follow.
OMG DanJae, hopefully you are both OK. Fingers crossed for a speedy fix/replacement.

In case helpful to anyone on timing/process: I pick up my MYLR tomorrow; ordered in late May, black/black; probably lost some time due to switching from lease to cash to financing the first two months; estimated delivery was about 10/21-11/15 for a long time, then about a month ago pushed back to 10/31-11/21, then on Sunday it narrowed to 10/25-10/29 with the VIN, got the phone call on Monday, delivery confirmed for tomorrow. After zero meaningful communication the entire time, they have been in close contact all week via phone/text to coordinate delivery, financing, confirm insurance details, etc.