Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fingers crossed for you! You live in my old stomping grounds and are a whole lot closer to Fremont than I am!! You should have yours by now!
Haha yea - I suspect turn over time from VIN to delivery is prob 24-48 hours given transport time is like 5 minutes from factory to SC lol...

Considering a road trip up to Seattle through Portland! You think you'll ever road trip down to CA with your Y?

Haha yea - I suspect turn over time from VIN to delivery is prob 24-48 hours given transport time is like 5 minutes from factory to SC lol...

Considering a road trip up to Seattle through Portland! You think you'll ever road trip down to CA with your Y?
Likely, my sister is in the bay area and son in SoCal. Plus I-5 would be bearable driving this!!

Reactions: acatwith12
22DBBAD4-8811-4347-AAFC-FBC85973A8E8.jpeg
Picked up my car this morning! Love it! It even had working USB ports.

Email on final payment today... I owe $0. My trade went up since July, and is only a couple hundred less than Carvana and the like, so for convenience, I am trading. Pick up Saturday!!!
Vin assigned and within striking distance now of 11/26 - 11/30 estimated delivery window. still havent gotten the confirmation text/email to schedule delivery. according to SA i should be hearing Monday, getting antsy
I feel like Monday will be delivery appointment set up day.... I hope

Reactions: lulu2
I received the delivery finally.
I am from Delaware and the assigned delivery location was in NJ and they gave me NJ temporary plate. Can someone help with below?
1. Will they give me Delaware number plates by mail?
2. Do we need to do anything ourselves to register the car?
3. I'm from Delaware and picked up car from NJ so will I get regular plates and registration in mail?
4. There is no inspection sticker on the car. Is that normal?

Can someone please advise?

Thank you very much in advance.

I received the delivery finally.
I am from Delaware and the assigned delivery location was in NJ and they gave me NJ temporary plate. Can someone help with below?
1. Will they give me Delaware number plates by mail?
2. Do we need to do anything ourselves to register the car?
3. I'm from Delaware and picked up car from NJ so will I get regular plates and registration in mail?
4. There is no inspection sticker on the car. Is that normal?

Can someone please advise?

Thank you very much in advance.
Just call your SA.

My guess is that your plates will be mailed to you. No inspection is normal (for NJ), there are no emissions to test for.