Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery to Toronto - refresh model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
haha I actually want mine last day of June..

I am leasing.. never paying for a depreciating item in cash..

We'll switch cars
Hahahahaha
My first 6/7 vehicles I leased then went the finance route. I own my own business and always thought it made sense to lease but the tax incentives are quite strong for a financed vehicle as well - so mostly a business decision

I'm hoping I'm on yours :)
Mine says June 15-29 even though it showed in transit last Friday .....
My truck is sold and gets picked up on the 11th so I'm crossing my fingers for a tesla pickup on the 11th too

Ahahahahahaga

hahah yah! i can wait! as long as urs ia P90DL ... is a done trade! They already got the new one at SC.. y ou can take a peek, i saw a white one the other day !

i ended up having my day to day electrician do the work for me, i am an architect so i have good access to trades ..... i've heard mixed reviews on the tesla recommended electricians. where are you? i might have an electrician i can recommend. he gave me a great deal so im not bothering to apply for the rebate.

correct re 38amp output.

Yah thats right.. 40A max, i think in canda we are now regulated to 32A, it should take 4 horus to charge 200KM.. plenty of time starting at mid night.

called ds yesterday. looks like June 16th is the earliest date, but still an estimate.. it is either in the factory waiting for shipping to train or waiting on a truck for shipping to train.. they can't tell yet.

Lawrence location - yours?
June 16-30th delivery window

I'm Lawrence Ave and website says 15-29 but spoke with DS an hour ago (Justin minns) - he said truck will arrive as soon as the 13th with a 72 hour turn around before pickup can happen ... So crossing my fingers for the 16 - worst case 18th it sounds like.

Pumped !!

so you made the $8,500 EV credit cut off? and also before the price increase? its been a LOOOONG wait !

Thats right! Confirmed the Sat before the Price Increase, and 3 days before the $8500 EV cut off..

Now that the Residual has went down also and price increase w/ the facelift.. i should have the cheapest current generation & configuration. Until Tesla drop another update.

Reactions: rypalmer