TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery window still shows late March

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by junda, Apr 4, 2016.

1. junda

junda Member

Anyone else has the same?
    I have to make a time machine joke on Twitter;)

junda on Twitter

2. junda

junda Member

Screenshot to save a click.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  3. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

It shows this way for everyone. Thanks for raising it to Tesla.

4. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

Turns out they had a shortage of flux capacitors for January/February...so not likely going to get it in March.

• Like x 1
  5. EboMike

EboMike Member

Same here (March 24 - March 31). Also, today was supposed to be the delivery date my DS gave me last week, but I haven't heard from him since then, so I guess that's a bust.

6. N*Steve

N*Steve Member

Mine was delayed a week and I picked up Apr 7. I appreciated that it was delivered and delivered perfectly.

7. Scrith

Scrith Member

Same. I was scheduled for factory pick-up on the 29th, then got a call the night before that it would be delayed. Still no word about when it will be ready. You would think a company that puts so much effort into their vehicles would communicate with their incredibly patient customers a bit better.