Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla kill the RVG?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked the OA and he said they did but didn't sound very confident. I haven't been able to find anything on this. Do they still offer it? If they do, do we know what Tesla's APR is?

I know that they did 50% of the base price and 43% of the options.

Thanks!

The RVG is still showing up in the Canadian site as well (July 14 2016 @ 5:30 PST). If you're thinking of getting an MS or MX in Canada (or in Europe based on above), I'd suggest ordering right now before they delete the program (if the RVG is an important assurance for you).

Although I love my (now second) Tesla Model S, I feel some reassurance from the RVG and I made sure my current purchase in Canada had the RVG. That, plus the recent price reduction for exchange rate and the current referral program (<-- my link) expiring tomorrow and the facelift made my decision to buy again now (last month) rather than wait.

In Canada, I've found the 3.9% rate (offered via SoctiaBank through Tesla) is competitive to other auto loan rates, but the US buyers seem to have more and better rate options, so the gamble for a lower rate w/o RVG may have been worth it for many.

I'll bet the RVG will be removed from other places as well, soon.