Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model 3 and Y price drop Jan 2023 / April 2023 / Oct 2023 and All other Pricing Speculation going forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you do on interest rate. It is way too high for me to purchase 4-5%? crazy!. I am glad I did last year when the rates were low and I got it for the same price that is listed today.
High for me too, 4.7 percent from my credit union with an 840 credit score. Tesla offered 5.44. I only financed 24k though and there's no penalty if I pay off early so I definitely won't carry the loan for the full 60 months.

I see another $1,000+ price increase coming in the next two weeks.
Indeed. In the 3Q of 2021 Tesla incrementally increased the price every two weeks.

Tesla Model Y Base Price History (5).png

Reactions: P3D+
High for me too, 4.7 percent from my credit union with an 840 credit score. Tesla offered 5.44. I only financed 24k though and there's no penalty if I pay off early so I definitely won't carry the loan for the full 60 months.
That’s a high internet rate period! my score 822 with a loan for 3.64 and 3.24 which I wil refinance to that expires in two weeks. Ny credit union. The CU rates are now higher.