Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model 3 and Y price drop Jan 2023 / April 2023 / Oct 2023 and All other Pricing Speculation going forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else notice that there's an apparent error with the MY inventory filters? I've been primariliy focusing on M3 searches and haven't looked at the MY in a long time. You can't currently build a AWD MY that is not LR. So I don't know why this filter exists. But it's not working either. Changes coming??? View attachment 988453

No exact matches found. Displaying similar matches.

So there were no AWD Ys in inventory and it showed similar available rear wheel drive Ys instead.

Anyone else notice that there's an apparent error with the MY inventory filters? I've been primariliy focusing on M3 searches and haven't looked at the MY in a long time. You can't currently build a AWD MY that is not LR. So I don't know why this filter exists. But it's not working either. Changes coming??? View attachment 988453
If you look at the screenshot you attached, right above your yellow highlight it states "no exact matches found. Displaying similar matches"

Hello All,

Does anyone here have any data points on a recent Tesla Model Y LR lease? I've been getting varying information on whether or not Tesla is actually passing on a $7500 lease incentive to the consumer. Based on the website calculator, a 0 down MYLR lease is 620/month. Does that include a 7500 incentive? If so, isn't that very high?

What MF/Residuals are Tesla using?

Hello All,

Does anyone here have any data points on a recent Tesla Model Y LR lease? I've been getting varying information on whether or not Tesla is actually passing on a $7500 lease incentive to the consumer. Based on the website calculator, a 0 down MYLR lease is 620/month. Does that include a 7500 incentive? If so, isn't that very high?

What MF/Residuals are Tesla using?

They are using 0.004, which is almost 10% lol...yea...they really don't want you leasing them haha

Anyone think the referral reward (for the buyer) and/or price of the MY will be better in December?

How often do they change what the referral reward will be for the buyers? Currently it is like free supercharging for 6 months and fsd for 3 months, and last month was $250 off.

Not sure about that. Some of the prices are updated november 8 and some as recent as november 11 see for example https://tesla-info.com/car/DE-7SAXCCE65PF369729

hmm most of the US cars ive been tracking havent been updated since the 8th. Ive been using that site to find a cpo car for the last couple weeks. Something is definitely going on though. I haven't gotten a daily notification from their site since the 8th either

hmm most of the US cars ive been tracking havent been updated since the 8th. Ive been using that site to find a cpo car for the last couple weeks. Something is definitely going on though. I haven't gotten a daily notification from their site since the 8th either
It’s probably my fault LOL. As soon as I started tracking US inventory (not US Built inventory) the M3 got stuck at 1048 and the MY stuck at 2277. I think they must be getting ready to release a glut of cars. Tesla is offering M3 RWD 18”inventory for my location for every color combo other than white on white. I think this is more than before. So I think inventory is going up and they want to have a Big Bang come Black Friday.

It’s probably my fault LOL. As soon as I started tracking US inventory (not US Built inventory) the M3 got stuck at 1048 and the MY stuck at 2277. I think they must be getting ready to release a glut of cars. Tesla is offering M3 RWD 18”inventory for my location for every color combo other than white on white. I think this is more than before. So I think inventory is going up and they want to have a Big Bang come Black Friday.
And just a few hours later, white on white is also available ininventory. I suspect that inventory is way up, but Tesla doesn’t want to make it so obvious. So they probably are blocking APIs or bots that track inventory.

• Helpful
Reactions: ggunn9
And just a few hours later, white on white is also available ininventory. I suspect that inventory is way up, but Tesla doesn’t want to make it so obvious. So they probably are blocking APIs or bots that track inventory.
Wow.. are they really going to that length? All of us already know there is a huge inventory. Tesla isn't offering free supercharging transfer with the kindness of their heart. They must sell cars anyway they can with high interest and overall market conditions.

I agree huge sell is coming in the next few weeks.

So with the free supercharging, for some stupid reason, my mind has gone sideways. I have envisioned myself trying to drive as gingerly as possible, but know these cars can shred tires. And if the cars don’t come with spares, I’m going to want to have at the very least one extra wheel. So if I get RWD (as I plan), I should only really be shredding two tires. So maybe getting two spare wheels with some shredable tires could be fun. I see the wheels are 8.5x18 et40 with 5x114.3 and a center bore of 64.1 mm. Does anyone here know what other makes/models have that same setup? I may want to keep my eyes peeled for some spares. Then I can shred some cheap tires and waste some Tesla supercharging dollars. :)

Reactions: ggunn9
... know these cars can shred tires. And if the cars don’t come with spares, I’m going to want to have at the very least one extra wheel. So if I get RWD (as I plan), I should only really be shredding two tires. ...
You won't be shredding anything with a RWD. :)
1699994930815.png