Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto for my order too!!!
OD:1/13
For both MYLR/WHY/BLK/TOW/EAP & mobile connector.
location Bay Area.

What’s your location, OD and MY config?
We are in southern Colorado (I grew up in Livermore and Modesto though :)). Our car is MSM with black interior and 19" wheels. I am just starting to see some other Colorado orders get their VINs, so 🤞 ours is coming soon.

PSEG does not pay for the charger. PSEG gives back up to $1500 in bill credits for installation and permits. Charge up NJ gives you $250 back in purchasing a level 2 Charger (Charge Point & Juice Box Only) and the Federal Gov't will give you back up to 30% Tax Credit on the Charger (Confirm your accountant).

Check with your Service Provider for full details
Isn't the 30% from the Federal Govt only for 2022, not 2023?

The Model Y I ordered on Jan 22 just arrived. It looks a bit diff than I remember. Roof needs some tint work. Interior space looks cramped. Can't connect with my Tesla App. Free rim upgrades though. Gonna give this one to one of my sons.

View attachment 900111

Still waiting on my MYLR ordered on Jan 13th. Bored, sorry. Pls don't ban me lol.
How's the build quality? Panel gaps? Looks like they forgot to install a few cameras.

• Funny
Reactions: KangThe
Black/Black order here.
However, I ordered 1/13. Rejected a car in person 1/15. Then was put back in queue, presumably with still same order date and not falling off too much in line.
Current EDD says 2/4-2/11 and already got my VIN on 1/22.
Just hopefully giving some of the black/black or red/black folks some hope. I tend to agree that they prioritize what is being ordered first.
Wouldn't make sense to make something that no one has ordered.

Question for you guys.
I received the VIN and the schedule request at the same time, which doesn't make sense to me. Does that mean it's a rejected vehicle? How can I find out the manufactured date?
The earliest delivery date is 1/30.
What are the few digits after PF or PA? Might be able to guesstimate if it’s recent production. I think PF is up to 66 and PA 63?

Reactions: jose3030
has been extended (says my accountant). Ask your accountant to verify.
Been extended to 2032 as per my accountant. However he mentioned that IRS has still not published the new version of form 8911. So please wait before they publish it. Personally I think it will retain but some folks are splitting hair and causing confusion by saying this might apply only to Rural installations. I think that rural installation clause is for commercial chargers.

Reactions: bdhaduk and ghuie32
What are the few digits after PF or PA? Might be able to guesstimate if it’s recent production. I think PF is up to 66 and PA 63?
The VIN I received for pickup next Monday is F62 w/a build date of 12/13. Could be a reject/cancelled order or could also be that back stock from Fremont just arrived in Denver. Will find out soon enough.