Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI Got email that my mobil charger has shipped. No EDD update and no VIN. I checked html https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNxxxxxxx to confirm as well. PS Using above html I saw "edit design" link which is not available if I login to my order via Tesla homepage. Thought that was interesting ;)
When did you order your charger? Going to order one this weekend and just curious how long it takes to ship

Took delivery this morning. Had appointment at 10am. Did a walk through and handed over check once I was satisfied. Drove it home and what a difference from driving 2006 Ridgeline.

Once I became comfortable with the handling, loaded Spotify, and blasted Judas Priest and Rush.
Were you able to pay with a check after you inspected the vehicle? If so, how? I had to pay via an ACH transfer before delivery date.

It would have been nice to have the option to not pre-pay for an unseen vehicle.

Were you able to pay with a check after you inspected the vehicle? If so, how? I had to pay via an ACH transfer before delivery date.

It would have been nice to have the option to not pre-pay for an unseen vehicle.
1674870383640.png

Reactions: PewPew
I don't have a current order, but just dropped by to say hi. We have both a model 3 and a model y. I drove myself crazy worried about the delivery and checklists and such before delivery. Both deliveries were great. It can get scary reading a few bad delivery stories, but most are great. Keep the faith and good luck everyone. Taking delivery is so exciting. The cars are amazing.

I don't have a current order, but just dropped by to say hi. We have both a model 3 and a model y. I drove myself crazy worried about the delivery and checklists and such before delivery. Both deliveries were great. It can get scary reading a few bad delivery stories, but most are great. Keep the faith and good luck everyone. Taking delivery is so exciting. The cars are amazing.
Ty for the words of comfort. We're all spazzing out lol 😆

• Funny
Reactions: geekfam