Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do You Believe The M3P Will Ever Get AB?

Do You Believe The M3P Will Ever Get AB?

• Yes, it makes sense to run 2.6s 0-60.

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • No, it will compete with the Base Model S and the existing motors can't handle the TRUTH.

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • Maybe, it depends on if Tesla needs to meet quarter-end metrics.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Who Cares? It's fast enough!

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PS, if they ever used EVs in the FF movies, it's going to be awfully quiet and kind of dull.

Hahahaha, OMG, and they almost have to do have EVs in the next movie ...

1. C8 base corvette- $59,995, 0-60 in ~3 flat.

You basically can't even buy a "base" C8, but I get using the stated MSRP of the lowest cost option for a comparo. The thing that cracks me up - and this is coming from someone who owned 4 Vettes, even did an NCM delivery with my Z06 - the M3P, is a roomy, four door sedan :D

Reactions: phantasms
Hahahaha, OMG, and they almost have to do have EVs in the next movie ...

You basically can't even buy a "base" C8, but I get using the stated MSRP of the lowest cost option for a comparo. The thing that cracks me up - and this is coming from someone who owned 4 Vettes, even did an NCM delivery with my Z06 - the M3P, is a roomy, four door sedan :D
For sure they do! In the last "cars" movie the new age cars beating Lightning McQueen were all EV's. (I have young kids and have seen these movies way too much)

For sure they do! In the last "cars" movie the new age cars beating Lightning McQueen were all EV's. (I have young kids and have seen these movies way too much)

Oh wow, we never saw the last movie, but I can tell you we saw the first one like 100+ times, our little G was just obsessed with it "MA-KEEN!" :D She actually had a little Cars/McQueen chair. I assume she gone some car nut DNA from her Dad :)