Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you have a special license plate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uh, but a Tesla doesn't contribute to the ICE melt of glaciers,
nobody is going to get Internal Combustion Engine, besides us of course.
If in fact that's what it was talking about, I'm lost on this one.

knowing the businesses around here, I'm sure he was not referring to "ICE" as internal combustion engine".
I've seen his car in the neighborhood several times. What I think he means is that if you are traveling behind him in an gasoline car then it is a subtle hint that you are contributing to melting of the polar caps. ;)

His probably the scientist that people talk about in the neighborhood that works on those projects.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Swift
waiting for mine ;)
license_20170324142514_38726.jpg

Planning on transferring over my 3 year-old plate from my Model S when the X arrives...

E-TKT

Plays on a few levels...
- I worked for the Disney theme parks for years...and am still a fan
- An E-ticket ride was the best ride in the park (E ticket - Wikipedia)
- And, most importantly, "E" in this case can be Electric!

While I get a kick out of it, most people don't. I get a lot of "Airplane electronic ticket?" questions... ;-)

Several threads in all the forums, been trying to see who had the best ideas.... if I get one now, it would be on my BMW for a while, so there's that... I have the 'GAUS 10K' variation of 'Tesla' reserved here (yay Virginia and its easy testing and reservation for plates!) but haven't pulled the trigger yet...