Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know other Tesla Secret Codes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“elonisgod” turns a 60D into a P100DL
blaspheme_blues_brothers.gif

That is such a gimmicky bull$hit thing he did, and honestly a little rude. You'll never be able to do that yourself, nor is it relevant. Infact, he might as well have said "this is how we charge people more money when they trade their cars in and we resell them".
I had them turn the P100D I test drove down to a 100D since I was considering that trim. I decided on the P100D, but it was useful to be able to test drive multiple trims in the same vehicle. I assume all it does is limit the kW output.

it works on production cars. i have a pre-facelift 70D, and entering the "Performance" code lets me choose from 70D (labelled "Max"), 70, 60D and 60. i'd imagince higher models would just have more options.

I've never put my car into 70 RWD to drift it tho, maybe i should when i feel reckless enough.

Performance did work on my car at one time, but I just tried it and it didn't enable. For an S 90D, it allowed you to select anything in production below the current car's capabilities, so I could select a 90, 75, or 75D.