Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Model 3 have GPS Enabled Homelink?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didnt really see that anywhere. Anyone know?

Good question. It's mentioned for Model S and X so I don't see why it is overlooked and not listed for Model 3 unless it is not available.

On the other hand, if Model 3 will be fully self-driving, homelink function for self-sneaking in/out of garage is quite important to be overlooked.

Good question. It's mentioned for Model S and X so I don't see why it is overlooked and not listed for Model 3 unless it is not available.

On the other hand, if Model 3 will be fully self-driving, homelink function for self-sneaking in/out of garage is quite important to be overlooked.

I was thinking the same thing about self-driving.. that it would need it. But maybe self-during on the road? Got worries as I would Like that feature.

Thanks. Fixed the original link with the details. Glad it has Homelink but not happy with just two years of data connectivity.

When I bought my Model S almost 5 years ago I was supposed to get only 3 months of data connectivity. There have been debates ever since about what a non-included data connectivity world will look like, but since it hasn't happened yet nobody knows.

not happy with just two years of data connectivity.

Do any other care makers give any free data at all? Just asking.

When I bought my Model S almost 5 years ago I was supposed to get only 3 months of data connectivity. There have been debates ever since about what a non-included data connectivity world will look like, but since it hasn't happened yet nobody knows.

I doubt the 3 will be the same way as with our Ss. Tesla can't be giving free data to tons of Model 3 owners who don't deserve it like we do... ;)

Cell phone companies will need to add a "vehicle data" option to our cell phone plans and hopefully it won't be difficult to swap in a different SIM card.

The Premium option comes with Homelink, but it doesn't say anything about GPS awareness...

InteriorPremium.jpg