Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dog mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope the touch screen is disabled in dog mode. I imagine that a bored dog with a wet nose could do some serious resetting and/or surfing while left unattended. Or maybe be trained to play video games?

I would never allow my dogs in the front seat! I've got a dog hammock in the back seat that prevents them from being able to get into the front of the car.

Reactions: APotatoGod
I would never allow my dogs in the front seat! I've got a dog hammock in the back seat that prevents them from being able to get into the front of the car.

My Shiba Inu is an escape artist and has figured out how to get out of the dog hammock. We have to use pillows to block all of his puppy escape tunnels.

I'd also like to see a "quiet" Sentry Mode that doesn't blast the stereo.

This is just awesome! This is a great feature for those who travel with furry companions like me.
index.php

I’ll bet that Husky wishes he would turn the heater off.

This is not a good idea, Mr. Musk. Dogs (and kids) die in cars not because of the temperature but because of the sun's rays, which can raise the car's temperature threefold. Please don't advocate leaving a pet in a car. I know you meant well.

This is a joke post, right? You do know that if temperature wasnt affected by the car’s AC and exclusively by the sun’s rays like you said, that all of us would be dying/suffering greatly whenever we drove anywhere when the sun was out, right? This is just a ridiculous post.

Reactions: APotatoGod