Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't buy a model Y now...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Highland 3 in Aus do not have USS.. Model Y did for a while, I agree. The updated Y now being sold in China also does not have USS. I cannot imagine these changes to Y are not coming to all cars made in Shanghai as they are clearly a mini refresh to keep the Y fresh before Juniper and also align with the interior design language now in 3(H), S and X (which is the fabric in the doors and dash we see on 3H and the Y mini refresh)

This reminds me of the days used to ask for when to buy.... Ive only had my Y (one of the first here) for two years and major changes in other manufacturers haven't happened as fast as this, some for the best and some for the worst but that depends on who you ask.

I certainly would not expect Juniper so soon but then again, its fair to say that with Tesla, anything could happen in these unchartered waters.

Im curious to say the least to see what the future brings but until then Ill enjoy the present and what ive got.