Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dragy 0-60 Model 3 AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20180923_081005-COLLAGE.jpg
Got 2 runs in on my morning commute...put some technical information (battery charge, tire psi, temp.) if anyones interested

I think Dragy has a setting for roll out vs non roll out? It has nothing to do with driver. A 1 foot roll out is the car magazine standard for the past few years, so when you set it to use roll out the numbers you get can be better compared to Motortrend/ R&T numbers.

I think Dragy has a setting for roll out vs non roll out? It has nothing to do with driver. A 1 foot roll out is the car magazine standard for the past few years, so when you set it to use roll out the numbers you get can be better compared to Motortrend/ R&T numbers.

Dragy doesn’t have setting for that ..so his times are legit from standstill

Wha? The 2004 WRX STI was 0-60 in 4.6. They made it worse?

Slower every year.

The STI has always been around ~4.7 sec car. The weight goes up, the HP/TQ moves slightly, but the overall output is the same. The big changes are the track capabilities, and tech/safety bells and whistles. Still the best car you can buy for $40k (M3 isn't that cheap yet..haha).