Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drew my dream car. Thought you guys would like it

ekim123

Apr 11, 2018
Orange County
Hello! I shared my artwork on reddit /r/teslalounge and they loved it. Wanted to share with you guys as well!
Any feedback is appreciated as I'd love to hear what is wrong to improve on my mistakes!

Artwork name: Model X - Falcon Highway
(Please help me with a better name)

Thank you :)

Attachments

• modelx-mockup.jpg
    modelx-mockup.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 74

user212_nr

Aug 26, 2019
US
Hello! I shared my artwork on reddit /r/teslalounge and they loved it. Wanted to share with you guys as well!
Any feedback is appreciated as I'd love to hear what is wrong to improve on my mistakes!

Artwork name: Model X - Falcon Highway
(Please help me with a better name)

Thank you :)

Wow, how long does something like that take?

I'd remove the words at the top.

Brando

Sep 27, 2016
Bainbridge Island, WA
Xwing Drifter
X-Wing-Xplorer
XwingXplorer
XwingExplorer

something like that ... e for electric ...

thanks for sharing - nice talent ... don't ever stop trying/practising/exploring your talent ... even if it is just for fun.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC