Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DS promises?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought most owners experienced roughly a week when their vehicles entered production until it cleared production.

I received this......
"Your beautiful Tesla is being built! Looks like mid-December. As it progresses and clear I will keep you posted."
......from my DS on the 30th of November.

However my Tesla Page, as of today (14th Dec) reads......
"Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory."

Any thoughts?

I thought most owners experienced roughly a week when their vehicles entered production until it cleared production.

I received this......
"Your beautiful Tesla is being built! Looks like mid-December. As it progresses and clear I will keep you posted."
......from my DS on the 30th of November.

However my Tesla Page, as of today (14th Dec) reads......
"Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory."

Any thoughts?
Mine has been “scheduled” forever until I called my DS on 12/8. He then checked and said my car was in production. My tesla status changed to “in production” right after our call so I wonder if the DS is responsible for updating it. My status then changed to “your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory” on 12/12. When I called my DS he said my car is already on the truck heading to the SvC. Then it will take a few days to prep/detail the car. So my car was in production for 4 days only.