Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s my SC. What’s your details. Assuming owner.. when was reservation date?
Owner. Reserved online within a minute on the 31st of March 2016. I was on a plane to South Africa when I reserved so I had to do it immediately before I was off the grid for 2 weeks. Invite was 4 Jan 2018. Inside Sales called me again today - delivery still offered at 31 Jan.

Reactions: number12
Just picked up my new Model 3 at Tysons Corner, VA!!!!
20 days from configure to delivery on the east coast for me. There were 3 others there (Red, black, blue), didn't check vins, 2 of them were being delivered to customers at the same time as mine. The car is awesome. Very tight, quiet, quick, solid.

So in summary:
Reserved March 31, 2016 in person Tysons, VA
Invited to configure and configured Jan 4, 2018 (I went with Silver, and 19" wheels)
VIN 34xx assigned Jan 12
Called by DS to schedule delivery January 16
Delivery January 24 at Tysons, VA

Just picked up my new Model 3 at Tysons Corner, VA!!!!
20 days from configure to delivery on the east coast for me. There were 3 others there (Red, black, blue), didn't check vins, 2 of them were being delivered to customers at the same time as mine. The car is awesome. Very tight, quiet, quick, solid.

So in summary:
Reserved March 31, 2016 in person Tysons, VA
Invited to configure and configured Jan 4, 2018 (I went with Silver, and 19" wheels)
VIN 34xx assigned Jan 12
Called by DS to schedule delivery January 16
Delivery January 24 at Tysons, VA

The blue one may have been mine. Just picked up today and we love it. Great car.

Documents signed. Delivery (by truck from Dedham to Maine) now expected by end of next week, about 5 weeks after invite. Baby brother 3 built two years to the month after the X. Hopefully there are many litter-mates getting ready in MA, too.

Update to Update:
Received call today, 1/19
Delivery scheduled for 1/29.

Update complete: took delivery of my Model 3 on Monday evening 1/29 in Springfield NJ as scheduled.:D

Very impressed overall. Quick rundown: VIN 36xx; the car looks amazing; handling and acceleration are great; ride is sporty in the best sense; cabin feels very spacious, including good legroom and headroom; cloth headliner seems fine, seats are comfortable and good material; so far, only nit is that phone-as-key is spotty, still seeing if any phone settings make it better.

Was kind of in awe for the first several minutes after never seeing a Model 3 in person before...for the Roadster I'd at least seen 2-3 others (one a rental) before buying one!

20180129_173538.jpg

Update complete: took delivery of my Model 3 on Monday evening 1/29 in Springfield NJ as scheduled.:D

Very impressed overall. Quick rundown: VIN 36xx; the car looks amazing; handling and acceleration are great; ride is sporty in the best sense; cabin feels very spacious, including good legroom and headroom; cloth headliner seems fine, seats are comfortable and good material; so far, only nit is that phone-as-key is spotty, still seeing if any phone settings make it better.

Was kind of in awe for the first several minutes after never seeing a Model 3 in person before...for the Roadster I'd at least seen 2-3 others (one a rental) before buying one!

View attachment 276814

Congrats! Nice to see more NJ deliveries! I'll probably be taking delivery at Springfield as well when I finally get my invite. Just curious, did they attach the front license plate bracket or was it just in the trunk for you to attach yourself?

Reactions: preilly44