Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this email from my latest 6 to 8 week inquiry on a Cobourg/Port Hope SC... Woohoo!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your email. We are excited to share we have chosen a location in the Port Hope area and we are nearing the construction phase of the project. Once construction begins, the site typically takes 4-6 weeks to complete. There are a number of scenarios that can affect the timeline for a new site but we are working hard to open as many sites as quickly as we can. We understand the need for more Superchargers and we are excited to announce new sites on our website and in your Model S.

We appreciate your patience, enthusiasm and support in Tesla and our Supercharger technology.

Best regards,

The Tesla Supercharger Team

Just got this email from my latest 6 to 8 week inquiry on a Cobourg/Port Hope SC... Woohoo!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your email. We are excited to share we have chosen a location in the Port Hope area and we are nearing the construction phase of the project. Once construction begins, the site typically takes 4-6 weeks to complete. There are a number of scenarios that can affect the timeline for a new site but we are working hard to open as many sites as quickly as we can. We understand the need for more Superchargers and we are excited to announce new sites on our website and in your Model S.

We appreciate your patience, enthusiasm and support in Tesla and our Supercharger technology.

Best regards,

That's excellent!

A little bit further west would have been preferable, I think, where the 115 meets the 401, but Port Hope is not a bad location!

Great news! Now I know what I really want for Christmas. (somebody told me I looked a bit like Jim Carrey)

carreyscissors.jpg

Fantastic news about Port Hope! I had pretty much given up on it for this year - let's hope they move fast. My guess on the location is the Home Hardware / Independent Grocer mall at Toronto Rd and Jocelyn St. There are several food options there and it's close to the 401.

From my perspective as a new owner this took longer than it should have... it's end of October now, and these take several months to get online it seems so now maybe electrons flowing by March 2016 ? Just in time for my spring and summer return jaunts short of Kingston, and next winter for comfy trips past Kingston.

Meanwhile I'm still more anxious about the west end for my return day trips from east-side Toronto, without having to spend time nursing at a J1772. I am still thinking that satellite pic I posted a while back is probably best (just at the 403 / QEW split outside of Hamilton) unless they're putting up an Oakville store online sooner than later... and based on the service backlog at Lawrence it seems that's probably a really smart idea, sooner than later.

Hi Mark,

Best regards,

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing!

I sent an e-mail to the supercharge.info if they can put Cobourg as «Permit» status

Just a friendly suggestion to the Mod but I think it might be time to erase all the old posts in each thread as they are quite irrelevant today. 262 pages in this thread alone?
Perhaps erasing everything past, say 3 months or so? Just my two cents worth. Actually 1.7 cents as the dollar has dropped a bit while writing this. LOL!
Or maybe having a thread organized by year - Eastern Superchargers 2015 discussion.