Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It must be so frustrating... they shouldn't even consider this a Supercharger site, really. When visiting from Ontario last year I charged to 100% in Cornwall so I could get back to Cornwall without needing a charge.

On to Ontario... I emailed the Supercharger team regarding the Grimsby area SC but still no official news, except a promise that it should be up by next winter for sure :D

I was by the Grimsby location on the weekend...they have it fenced off now, and, a few cuts made in the asphalt... it looks like work will begin in earnest this week!

I was by the Grimsby location on the weekend...they have it fenced off now, and, a few cuts made in the asphalt... it looks like work will begin in earnest this week!
That's great news! If you are there again, could you snap a picture and post it? And also post the exact location? This should be enough info to get the site showing as "under construction" on supercharge.info.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lex
Huntsville, North Bay and Sudbury are on the 2016 map from Tesla - or at least they used to be.

They were on the 2016 map when I looked the other day. I agree that Bancroft is a good spot, but a higher priority would be to expand along the main highways. Somewhere between Blind River and Spanish, then Sault Saint Marie. And around Deep River/Pembroke between North Bay and Ottawa.

But then I'm in North Bay so I'm biased haha

They were on the 2016 map when I looked the other day. I agree that Bancroft is a good spot, but a higher priority would be to expand along the main highways. Somewhere between Blind River and Spanish, then Sault Saint Marie. And around Deep River/Pembroke between North Bay and Ottawa.

But then I'm in North Bay so I'm biased haha
.....and eventually Kirkland Lake or some where in Temiskaming, then Cochrane, and/or Timmins. Agreed on Sault Ste Marie. The Soo would also be good for Americans heading up I75 too. I'm NOT in North Bay, but I go there sometimes :)

Because we don't often see soil moved around in this thread, I'm reposting pics from the Southern Ontario Tesla Owners Club Facebook page.

Grimsby Supercharger

Street address is 4 Windward Ave, Grimsby

Source: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Taken Tuesday
Tue.jpg

Wednesday progress:
Wed.jpg

Wed2.jpg

Reactions: Lex