Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do they update the dates and VIN assignments on any particular schedule? I refresh my app like 10 times a day... :)
Most of my updates happened around 6AM PDT. A couple on Wednesdays and then Saturday. My actual VIN happened midday on a Friday via email to get final payment ready (didn't actually tell me I had a VIN, but I found the MVPA with VIN after being clued in by the email).

Kinda relieved we swapped our MYP order to one that was in inventory after monitoring this thread and seeing wait times getting longer and longer. Picked up the car this past Saturday, and delivery went smooth. However, as Murphy would have it, within 3 minutes of driving out of the dealership, a guy making a left turn into a side street pulled out right in front of us, crossing over two lanes, almost causing us to T-bone him, but luckily I was able to avoid it... other than that we are Absolutely loving the car!

Reactions: sdq_11
Picked up the wife’s MYP today. Pretty sweet ride. I couldn’t find any issues. No mudflaps. No PPF. Michelin’s. In Georgia. Let me know if anyone has any questions.
0B087C1A-3CE7-4343-AE9E-7DF1D2BF1D5A.jpeg