Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
there is no rhyme or reason how Tesla sends out edd to me. I ordered on 1/18 mylr but changed 2/3 for the perf. I have a 2/18-3/18 date rang, which hasn't changed since day 1. a month for a date range, but I see many people with a 2 week or even 1 week window, so im confused.
dallas, tx.

Attachments

• 736E0AD5-A43E-4F7B-86D0-BF35467B255B.jpeg
    736E0AD5-A43E-4F7B-86D0-BF35467B255B.jpeg
    474.6 KB · Views: 83
So I have a Long Range that I order at the end of January with a date range of 3/19-3/31 and a MYP that I ordered the day they became available for the tax credit with the Feb-Mar timeframe. I'm keeping both orders and will take whichever gets to me in time for the credit. Or I'll take neither if the timing doesn't work. The Tesla is an experiment for me, and only makes sense if the economics are favorable. No credit and I keep my X3 M40i and see what the landscape looks like in the future.

This window of opportunity is too good to pass up, if all the stars align.

Also, I guess all the new cars in inventory are gone, because I don't even have the link to browse them anymore.

Reactions: WetzelPretzel
So I have a Long Range that I order at the end of January with a date range of 3/19-3/31 and a MYP that I ordered the day they became available for the tax credit with the Feb-Mar timeframe. I'm keeping both orders and will take whichever gets to me in time for the credit. Or I'll take neither if the timing doesn't work. The Tesla is an experiment for me, and only makes sense if the economics are favorable. No credit and I keep my X3 M40i and see what the landscape looks like in the future.

This window of opportunity is too good to pass up, if all the stars align.

Also, I guess all the new cars in inventory are gone, because I don't even have the link to browse them anymore.
There are still some MYLR in inventory and MYAWD. No MYP currently.
You can check out where they are located here:

I did notice the main Tesla site doesn't have the button for inventory anymore (instead a button for test drive) but you can go to the inventory page from the main menu drop down. If your own account isn't showing a link to switch to an inventory car then that probably means there aren't any in your state.

OD: 20 Jan 23 - MYLR Blue/Black/19" Geminis/No Options
Revised OD: 3 Feb 23 - MYP White/Black/21" Uberturbines/No Options
EDD 1 (20 Jan): Jan-Mar
EDD 2 (3 Feb): 2 Mar - 31 Mar
EDD 3 (8 Feb): 25 Feb - 25 Mar
Texas (an hour North of Austin)

Getting closer... :cool:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: chobra
there is no rhyme or reason how Tesla sends out edd to me. I ordered on 1/18 mylr but changed 2/3 for the perf. I have a 2/18-3/18 date rang, which hasn't changed since day 1. a month for a date range, but I see many people with a 2 week or even 1 week window, so im confused.
dallas, tx.
So I had a two week wait when I changed to MYP two weeks ago today. Was supposed to pick up my car at 11:40am today. Order was delayed another two weeks due to "transit".

When the IRS changed the rules last week, I ordered in in stock MYP I think Thursday morning that was in inventory in Kansas City. I originally had delivery date of this this Tuesday. I got a call Tuesday morning saying the car was still in St. Louis and would need a few days to get it to Kansas City.

The online inventory said it was local when I ordered but Im guessing local means within a few hundred mile radius? Any idea how they transfer new inventory between service centers?

When the IRS changed the rules last week, I ordered in in stock MYP I think Thursday morning that was in inventory in Kansas City. I originally had delivery date of this this Tuesday. I got a call Tuesday morning saying the car was still in St. Louis and would need a few days to get it to Kansas City.

The online inventory said it was local when I ordered but Im guessing local means within a few hundred mile radius? Any idea how they transfer new inventory between service centers?
Mine too. Wasn’t in inventory, but was delayed due to transit and is sitting in AL. They are giving me more information soon.