Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my car, fit and finish were on point! Very pleased to see that for the most part, Tesla appears to be putting more emphasis on quality control in many instances but perhaps not all. Either way, a major improvement over my December 2020 MYP!

I'm also pleased to report that the updated suspension on this car is NOTICEABLY better than my previous 2020 MYP and 2022 M3P. I'm extremely happy with the ride quality! Here are a few pics that I was able to snap when I arrived home.
MYP/Black/White/21"/Tow Hitch/5 Seats
OD: 1/27
EDD: 2/4 - 2/10
Delivery Location: Nashville, TN
No Vin

Took delivery on 2/15, fit and finish were on point! Very pleased to see that for the most part, Tesla appears to be putting more emphasis on quality control in many instances but perhaps not all. Either way, a major improvement over my December 2020 MYP!

I'm also pleased to report that the updated suspension on this car is NOTICEABLY better than my previous 2020 MYP and 2022 M3P. I'm extremely happy with the ride quality! Here are a few pics that I was able to snap when I arrived home.

IMG_4064.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4066.JPG

White MYP w/ Black interior and tow hitch
Located in BC, 🇨🇦 but delivery to Alberta, 🇨🇦.
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD ☹️
Requested EDD from Advisor on Feb 2: Feb 7 - Mar 5, 2023
Requested EDD from Advisor on Feb 8: Feb 7 - Mar 1, 2023
Requested EDD from Advisor on Feb 15: Feb 7 - Mar 7, 2023

I also just received the text:

“We expect your Model Y VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks. As soon as possible, complete your registration, trade-in, and financing details in your Tesla Account. “

White MYP w/ Black interior and tow hitch
Located in BC, 🇨🇦 but delivery to Alberta, 🇨🇦.
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD ☹️
Requested EDD from Advisor on Feb 2: Feb 7 - Mar 5, 2023
Requested EDD from Advisor on Feb 8: Feb 7 - Mar 1, 2023
Requested EDD from Advisor on Feb 15: Feb 7 - Mar 7, 2023

I also just received the text:

“We expect your Model Y VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks. As soon as possible, complete your registration, trade-in, and financing details in your Tesla Account. “

How did you get a hold of an Advisor?

How did you get a hold of an Advisor?
I placed my order while at a Service Center after a test drive. They texted me a “Welcome” message afterwards and said to use that number to reach them when I had questions. So that’s the # I text and they usually get back to me within a few hours. The same # texted me today to let me know I’ll be assigned a VIN in 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: phlevcar
What happens when you are inside the Edd timeframe and nothing happens?
Not a whole lot happens. The beginning just moves according to the day. I mean, you obviously can’t have an EDD of 2/14-2/23 if it’s already the 17th. At best it’s 2/17-2/23.

Just gotta hope that your vehicle is already on the way and they’re just waiting for it to arrive to a service center to message you.

MYLR OD: 1/29

Switched to MYP MSM/Black: 2/5

EDD updated around Feb 10 to say Mar 3- Mar31 (earlier Feb-Mar)
No VIN yet nor any change in EDD

NOVA area (similar to @crashvt and @Bob2C )
Welcome to Nova waiting party.
MYLR OD: 1/29

Switched to MYP MSM/Black: 2/5

EDD updated around Feb 10 to say Mar 3- Mar31 (earlier Feb-Mar)
No VIN yet nor any change in EDD

NOVA area (similar to @crashvt and @Bob2C )
looking like our cars will arrive mid march

Long time watcher, first time poster.
Today at noon I received call/voicemail/txt from SA notifying VIN assigned! In addition, the message mentioned the vehicle has been built, and also requested me to apply for finance at my earliest convenience.

MYLR: MSM/Blk/19 (SoCal)
OD: 1/18
EDD1: 2/27-3/31
EDD2: 2/28-3/28
VIN (2/18): PA076xxx
EDD3: 2/26-3/7