Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrify America charging station - Livermore CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I parked their the other night and went shopping. Paid a lot for that charging sessions, but I guess that is the idea!

In addition to the 20 Urban Superchargers they had the 12 Electrify America chargers powered up. Looked like a guy was working on them. These are the coolest looking chargers at night!!!

elec-America-charger-small.jpg

Promotional photos from EA and pricing.

"Electrify America DC fast charging stations display clear, up-front pricing. Electrify America charging will include the following elements: $1.00 session fee + per minute charging cost + idle fee of $0.40/minute (if applicable). Our introductory charging cost pricing is $0.30 to $0.35 per minute of charging."

Electrify America - San Francisco Premium Outlets 12.4.2018 Daytime Photo.jpg
Electrify America - San Francisco Premium Outlets 12.4.2018 Evening Photo.jpg

Promotional photos from EA and pricing.

"Electrify America DC fast charging stations display clear, up-front pricing. Electrify America charging will include the following elements: $1.00 session fee + per minute charging cost + idle fee of $0.40/minute (if applicable). Our introductory charging cost pricing is $0.30 to $0.35 per minute of charging."

View attachment 360067 View attachment 360068

I can see the Porsche crowd taking a promotional picture with 10 Taycans charging here at 350 kw.