Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon has made a lot of strange and crazy ass Tweets over the years ......but I think this one may take the top of the cake.:oops:🤣
Владимир Путин = Vladimir Putin, Україна = Ukraine

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 7.56.10 AM.png

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Wound't it be wonderful if they would expand the deliveries to all customers who paid for the product? ;)

0 customers have paid for that product though.

"Early access to unfinished test software" is not a listed feature of what Tesla sells.

People who paid for it get all the listed features when they go to wide release. Which city streets (what is being called FSDBeta) has not.

0 customers have paid for that product though.

"Early access to unfinished test software" is not a listed feature of what Tesla sells.

People who paid for it get all the listed features when they go to wide release. Which city streets (what is being called FSDBeta) has not.

Why keep repeating what you know to be factually incorrect. Please stop.

1.jpg
2.jpg

If you bought the FSD Compatibility Package you get all that. There is NOTHING on the Tesla site or in the package saying you will get into the Full Self Driving Beta program and it is NOT paid for.
Please read the "Full Self-Drive Capacity" section of the page (copied above) and watch the video included below the "order" button. They are crystal clear on what you can expect when you buy.

The soft part is not what is paid for as this is described on the page above, but when delivery is expected. Delivery time uncertainty is described as "It is not possible to know exactly when each element of the functionality described above will be available, as this is highly dependent on local regulatory approval". To this date (~ 5 years after starting to sell the described FSD), Tesla has not even started to seek for regulatory approval.

Elon tweeted far worse. I really wonder what is wrong with Elon sometimes. Why does he tweet this insanity?

I interpreted it as mocking people hoping on a bandwagon, and not about what the bandwagon is itself.

In the case of Ukraine he has supported them in a big way

In the case of transgender rights he's been fairly negative towards that community.

View attachment 780857View attachment 780858

People will be a lot happier if they give up on the idea that they were promised anything with FSD.

It's a big blur of ambiguity on what/when/where that no one knows the answer. It's simply an aspirational package where it will most definitely fail, but the purpose is to go as far as it can on its tiny little legs.

The most painful aspect of the entire FSD Beta is the Safety Score.

If it said "we reserve the right to torture you to prove your worthiness to us" on the order page for it I may have given it a second thought.

Reactions: t3sl4drvr

Why keep claiming I'm wrong when you post sources showing I'm right?

Please stop.

Nothing you listed promises access to pre-release software.

Please read the "Full Self-Drive Capacity" section of the page (copied above) and watch the video included below the "order" button. They are crystal clear on what you can expect when you buy.

And none of it promises "access to software before it's ready for wide release"

It's remarkable how adamant you are about being explicitly wrong on this.

What you get post 3/19 as an FSD buyer is listed on the actual purchase page

Here it is since I guess you missed it the first 9,793 times it was posted.

fsdv5.png

It does NOT include access to the FSDBeta program.

The ONLY thing you bought that you didn't get (if a pre 3/19 buyer) is autosteer on city streets. Which is not yet available for wide/public release.

Anything else BEYOND autosteer on city streets is NOT a listed feature of what you are buying on the sales page and is at best "we hope this exists some day and make no promise about when, or if, you will ever get it"

If you're a pre 3/19 buyer you're owed far more, but still are not owed access to FSDBeta

Last edited:
Why keep claiming I'm wrong when you post sources showing I'm right?

Please stop.

Nothing you listed promises access to pre-release software.

And none of it promises "access to software before it's ready for wide release"

It's remarkable how adamant you are about being explicitly wrong on this.

What you get post 3/19 as an FSD buyer is listed on the actual purchase page

Here it is since I guess you missed it the first 9,793 times it was posted.

View attachment 780959

It does NOT include access to the FSDBeta program.

The ONLY thing you bought that you didn't get (if a pre 3/19 buyer) is autosteer on city streets. Which is not yet available for wide/public release.

Anything else BEYOND autosteer on city streets is NOT a listed feature of what you are buying on the sales page and is at best "we hope this exists some day and make no promise about when, or if, you will ever get it"

If you're a pre 3/19 buyer you're owed far more, but still are not owed access to FSDBeta
I think that the contract is quite clear....once a feature of FSDBeta has been tested with billions of miles and found to be safer than humans, and is legal, then the owner of FSD with get it via an upgrade. In other words, FSDBeta is experimental and FSD is a finished product and both will evolve. I am not sure exactly where the confusion lies

More CRAZY ass Elon Tweeting.o_Oo_O Putin is not one to play around with since he plays SUPER dirty and DEADLY. He has had numerous critics he considers enemies assassinated for trivial actions all over the world. Of course Putin is rather preoccupied and stumped with his inept, poorly trined/motivated and ill equipped military right now but......

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 4.35.32 PM.png