Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was somewhat obvious from the lines of questioning whose side each senator was on. It seemed that Dr. Pace was very even with his responses though maybe slightly favoring ULA just from their experience. Elon did well though he did seem to be more on the offensive to ULA than the other way around. Not sure how the decision makers will take that though their minds may have already been made up before this hearing even took place anyway. Fascinating stuff.

Asking Elon Musk a question

Does anyone know a way to find out about future events Elon will attend that include audience Q&A? In those videos from the Netherlands and Germany, Elon took questions from audience members. How do I find out about such events ahead of time? Or any events like say a talk at a college or conference. Anything coming up over the next 2 months.

Pocket change for the likes of Musk and Zuck but, this is fascinating stuff!

Zuckerberg, Musk Invest in Artificial-Intelligence Company Vicarious - Digits - WSJ

Another bit of news about Musk and how it may make more sense to empower such individuals to think big than to give to charity:

Google CEO Larry Page: Elon Musk would get my inheritance over charity.

Thanks, though I would note that the tidbit from Larry Page was actually mentioned by Steve Jurvetson in the past (as recently as when Steve interviewed Elon late last year). Of course, it did not publicly come from Larry's mouth before.

From that article:

I think the above statement could be inaccurate. Perhaps Solar City claims to have installed 25 percent?
Also, does he "oversee" Solar City? (I thought it was more like invest & advise.)
Yes, they are really just getting into production now, maybe install 25%. He's the Chairman of the Board for Solar City, so pick your favorite Elon verb for what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.