Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Tweeting about Thailand and Reputation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Letters can be ignored. They mean nothing. In fact, less than nothing; if they were going to sue, they wouldn't bother sending a letter first.

That's just plain wrong.

In most lawsuits, especially in the UK and US, courts will demand to see an attempt at arbitration without the Court's involvement.

This letter is that attempt. It attempts to open a line of communication. So when the lawyer goes to court, he can say "well, we tried to tell them we were unhappy, but they didn't respond."

Ever heard of a "cease and desist"? That's nothing more than a letter.

That's just plain wrong.

In most lawsuits, especially in the UK and US, courts will demand to see an attempt at arbitration without the Court's involvement.

This letter is that attempt. It attempts to open a line of communication. So when the lawyer goes to court, he can say "well, we tried to tell them we were unhappy, but they didn't respond."
Ever heard of a "cease and desist"? That's nothing more than a letter.
Since I'm not currently moderating, I get to say what I feel for a change. You know nothing. I have actually been sued for libel, over the use of the single word "reprehensible", and the first I knew was the process server. You get a C&D if they just want you to stop. Or if they hope that you will stop or settle without them having to pay the expense of going to a real lawsuit. Since Vern has free/ambulance-chasing lawyers, there is no benefit to going to a C&D first. And thinking that the court cares, when the accusation is serious and has already attracted media attention, is naïve at best.

Anyway, you're just a troll, and now I can put you on ignore, which I highly recommend to others.

Wow, that's quite a leap. TK was a total scumbag, Elon tweets too much and is saving the planet.
With all the FUD, I'd assume that Musk has lost many supporters (except the most die hard fans of course). Every one around me (in a startup environment in Europe) has become extremely skeptical of Elon's true intentions and now consider him a typical Silicon Valley billionaire who mostly care about his wealth and reputation (mostly typical but also more childish, extravagant and egomaniac). They agree that his companies are doing good but they also think it's become a pretense to push the sock price higher and get people to talk about his enterprises for the sake of it. Few knew TK so IMO the negativity toward Musk now weight probably more than the hate of TK :(

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ver-elon-musk-called-a-pedo-threatened-to-sue

When contacted over email by BuzzFeed News, Musk did not address the legal letter he received.

"Have you actually done any research at all?" he wrote. "For example, you incorrectly state that he is a diver, which shows that you know essentially nothing and have not even bothered to research basic facts."

BuzzFeed News confirmed with a source familiar with Unsworth that the cave rescuer has diving experience and maintains all the necessary diving equipment.

Keep digging that hole, Elon...

With all the FUD, I'd assume that Musk has lost many supporters (except the most die hard fans of course). Every one around me (in a startup environment in Europe) has become extremely skeptical of Elon's true intentions and now consider him a typical Silicon Valley billionaire who mostly care about his wealth and reputation (mostly typical but also more childish, extravagant and egomaniac). They agree that his companies are doing good but they also think it's become a pretense to push the sock price higher and get people to talk about his enterprises for the sake of it. Few knew TK so IMO the negativity toward Musk now weight probably more than the hate of TK :(

that’s the sad part.

but do you think that elon’s behavior over the last 6 months has anything to do with peoples perception?

does he care?
should he care?
does he have an obligation to care?

• Disagree
Reactions: bro1999
what does @bro1999 and @FirebirdAlpha bring to the table besides hatred and false facts
nothing.
why you’re here is another question.

again, you aren’t going to change our minds, so you might as well go play in traffic.

Wow, wishing death on someone because you disagree with what we post? That pretty much tells all we need to know about you.
The fact you start out your post complaining about "hatred" before wishing death on us makes it all the more ironic.

"so you might as well go play in traffic"

What exactly are you conveying with that statement then? Long life and good health?

it’s an expression that means get lost. scram. beat it
your contributions have been worthless.
all you do is disagree and spread fire. you don’t have anything meaningful to say to back up any of your views. you just hate and want everything elon to burn.

childish and petty. get lost unless you have a worthy opinion. people pay for that here. and you people just come here to act like assholes as if it’s all a joke. tired of it.

and yes i ignore some ‘bulls’ too. and i’m sure some ignore me. the world isnt fair. deal with it.

it’s an expression that means get lost. scram. beat it

Uh huh, nice spin attempt there. If you really wanted me to "get lost/scram/beat it" (I'm not going anywhere btw), you'd just say "get lost/scram/beat it". At least admit what you really meant instead of coming up with some weak sauce explanation.

"Go play in traffic"
- When you get tired of someone and you want them to commit suicide
Urban Dictionary: go play in traffic

I'm sure you had no idea that phrase meant that though, right?

Again....who cares? The fewer fanboys the better IMO.

We're past the need for full Wall Street support and Elon will be completely in the clear once sustainable profitability hits. All the noise will then magically fade to nothing and he can start thinking about the next phase.

• Informative
Reactions: Boomer19