Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to file this under she's probably not the real Justine. Looking at her feed its very anti Musk and pretty much going against everything Musk stands for today. Also she's very politically vocal. Very different than her Ted talk which was positive on Musk and not politically charged.

"Stay ****ing Woke" was posted yesterday, doesn't match her character.
Justine is a great person has a good relationship with Elon and is very supportive of him.

Either way this isn't a big deal, it just shows how desperate those looking for anti-Musk talking points are.

The general gist of what Musk posted was correct.

Surely the fact that the child died is more important than which parent was holding the child.

We don't know if Elon was directly responsible for this ban, how long the ban lasts for or what is behind it. I'm just sick of people jumping on Elon and defending people with the kind of toxic and destructive attitude that this person shows. He clearly had an interest in seeing Twitter fail and seemed content to spread possible misinformation. I'm sure there is plenty we can't see publicly, but again - stop jumping to conclusions and attacking Elon. I'm surprised with the lack of understanding and empathy that's being shown on this thread - would love to see you try to survive a week in Elon's shoes.
Wait - ‘what happened to Twitter is Elon’s. He can do whatever he wants.’ He bought the flippin company. He owns it. He fired half the staff and professed principles that not only his twitter has failed but that he himself fails to live up to.

If you’re going to give Elon credit for success you have to blame him for failure.

We don't know if Elon was directly responsible for this ban, how long the ban lasts for or what is behind it. I'm just sick of people jumping on Elon and defending people with the kind of toxic and destructive attitude that this person shows. He clearly had an interest in seeing Twitter fail and seemed content to spread possible misinformation. I'm sure there is plenty we can't see publicly, but again - stop jumping to conclusions and attacking Elon. I'm surprised with the lack of understanding and empathy that's being shown on this thread - would love to see you try to survive a week in Elon's shoes.

Hahahahahaaha….. I’d like to see Elon survive 1 week in my shoes…. I mean 1 week being Elon? Shoot, I’d be driving the CT and Roadster everyday until it broke down… are you kidding me?

Do you really think Elons life is harder than anyone else’s on here? 🤣

Hahahahahaaha….. I’d like to see Elon survive 1 week in my shoes…. I mean 1 week being Elon? Shoot, I’d be driving the CT and Roadster everyday until it broke down… are you kidding me?

Do you really think Elons life is harder than anyone else on here? 🤣

If you think Elon is living the high life and doesn't repeatedly put himself through hell for his companies and what he believes in, then you need to wake up and pay more attention.

Wait - ‘what happened to Twitter is Elon’s. He can do whatever he wants.’ He bought the flippin company. He owns it. He fired half the staff and professed principles that not only his twitter has failed but that he himself fails to live up to.

If you’re going to give Elon credit for success you have to blame him for failure.

Twitter hasn't failed, but if it does he deserves a lot of blame. At the moment the prognostications from some on this thread and jumping to false conclusions are entirely premature. I don't entirely disagree that Elon's view of "free speech" and what he envisaged there was too idealistic.

Elon keeps saying he is neither right nor left. But he keeps repeating far right language.

I don’t see how this kind of rhetoric makes him “moderate” Or brings backs advertisers.

No, I think Elon is repeating normal people rhetoric. You’d be surprise how many left leaning people disagree with the FAR LEFT….

I bet a large percentage of our population here in the U.S. is tired of all the WOKE “I’m offended by everything” Crowd. Sometimes in life crap happens that isn’t because of racism, or classism or whatever ism…. People just make mistakes and that is what Elon is trying to get at with this whole Anti-Woke….

The problem is he’s not going after the FAR Right equally

If you think Elon is living the high life and doesn't repeatedly put himself through hell for his companies and what he believes in, then you need to wake up and pay more attention.

Twitter hasn't failed, but if it does he deserves a lot of blame. At the moment the prognostications from some on this thread and jumping to false conclusions are entirely premature. I don't entirely disagree that Elon's view of "free speech" and what he envisaged there was too idealistic.

Again, I would gladly take his spot for a week….. lmao at putting himself through “hell” …. Please…. I know 18 year olds who put their lives through hell on a daily that would also take a week offer to be Elon

Free speech has value and was lost.
Pretty sure Loder is against free speech (for some) and against Elon’s vision for Twitter as a whole.

“For the greater good” has it’s moments of efficacy.

The problem is he’s not going after the FAR Right equally

What you see on Twitter is worlds away from what should qualify as “Far right” — Those are people who won’t so much as use a cell phone to discuss business due to paranoia brought on by what they perceive to be an overbearing government.

Mountain men, hermits. They’re not on social media and they don’t broadcast their intentions with just anybody. I’ve only ever met people like this out of necessity being in sales but they do exist.

Again, I would gladly take his spot for a week….. lmao at putting himself through “hell” …. Please…. I know 18 year olds who put their lives through hell on a daily that would also take a week offer to be Elon

You could spend a week being Elon and get nothing done, but that doesn't count and that isn't what he does. You are clearly completely oblivious to how his mind works and the level of absolute dedication he puts into his companies. You obviously need to pay more attention to interviews where he describes some of the lengths he will go to and less time blindly accepting the mainstream media fabrications if you don't see this.

You could spend a week being Elon and get nothing done, but that doesn't count and that isn't what he does. You are clearly completely oblivious to how his mind works and the level of absolute dedication he puts into his companies. You obviously need to pay more attention to interviews where he describes some of the lengths he will go to and less time blindly accepting the mainstream media fabrications if you don't see this.

You’re right, you know Elon more than anyone else. Have you ever listen to that song by Eminem “Stan”?

Something else to be concerned about. Musk is banning Antifa members using Twitter to coordinate violent attacks. In retaliation they are threatening attacks on Tesla showrooms. Lets hope nothing comes from it-they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.