Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont need to 100% turn on Tesla. I never had negative conversations with people about our Tesla's now I do so I dont talk to anyone about them because conversation turns to Elon being sugar.
Just got the holiday update and Apple Music integration is a slam dunk. Was just about to discuss with friend but then—no—he has a trans girl and views Musk (whether it’s true or not) as working against his kid having a normal and healthy life.

(And no, a certain someone in this forum does not have to label this, yet again, as “funny.” I think by now everyone here knows you think this is all LOLZ and you’re smarter than most of us neurotic snowflakes.)

Just got the holiday update and Apple Music integration is a slam dunk. Was just about to discuss with friend but then—no—he has a trans girl and views Musk (whether it’s true or not) as working against his kid having a normal and healthy life.
FSD beta? I didn’t see Apple Music but then again wasn’t exactly looking for it.

The nutter apparently is a grimes stalker or thinks he’s being stalked by grimes (don’t even get me started there — he probably thinks the moon is made of cheese too)

Who’s X’s mother?

See the connection yet?

There isn't one.

Grimes doesn't own a private jet.

The incident happened almost 24 hours AFTER the last time the jets location was reported

The incident happened a couple dozen miles from the airport the jet was reported at.

The incident DID happen quite near where Grimes actually lives- which is NOT info Elonjet posts about.

So in short there was absolutely zero connection between this incident and anything to do with the Elonjet reporting, despite Elon wanting you to think otherwise.

But feel free to tell me specifically which of the above absolute facts will be the cause of your inevitable "disagree" to this correction of your claims :)

Last edited:
The incident happened a couple dozen miles from the airport the jet was reported at.

The incident DID happen quite near where Grimes actually lives- which is NOT info Elonjet posts about.
Too much smoke there to discount it as easily as all that and if it was you, you too would want to close off any potential vectors of attack.

Preventative measures and all.

As for elonjet tracker? The Sweeney kid asked for $50,000 to knock it off on National TV. — Are we really going to defend extortion now because we’re mad at Elon?

(And no, a certain someone in this forum does not have to label this, yet again, as “funny.” I think by now everyone here knows you think this is all LOLZ and you’re smarter than most of us neurotic snowflakes.)
agreed. Apple Music update is great.... sound is terrific ... better than over the other apps imho. Yet - Elon with his personal antics overshadows most of Tesla achievements in the public discussion right now

Too much smoke there to discount it as easily as all that and if it was you, you too would want to close off any potential vectors of attack.

As for elonjet tracker? The Sweeney kid asked for $50,000 to knock it off on National TV. — Are we really going to defend extortion now because we’re mad at Elon?
so he should not be compensated for his time and efforts? interesting.

That's one way to look at it. Another way would be that Elon attempted to bribe this guy to take it down but they couldn't agree on a price.

goal post just has moved (again). So initially Elon claimed that it's ElonsJet and he will sue Sweeney... now we learn that it was a day later and not related to ElonsJet... but the fanbois here claim Elon is still justified because it could be any POTENTIAL vector of attack. his royal highness location shall not be mentioned unless explicitly permitted by his royal highness I guess .... (waiting for that silly laugh smiley or downvote ... facts are stubborn things)

That's one way to look at it. Another way would be that Elon attempted to bribe this guy to take it down but they couldn't agree on a price.
Was this before or after he started masking the tail number?

If before, then the original negotiation was closed to further input and this is extortion.

If after, negotiations came to an impasse.

• Disagree
Reactions: B@ndit
for the 100th time...it takes you 2min on google to look up the position of ElonsJet ... and not even using the site from Sweeney. All transponder data tells you is where that private jet is parked and/or flying. It doesn't tell you where in the airport building or where on the premises Elon is... heck... it doesn't even tell you if Elon is on the plane. Mark Zuckerberg and Taylor Swift or Russian oligarchs (all tracked by folks online) don't make such a scene just because you know someone is flying from London to Austin... (Elon also lied about the stalking incident which apparently occurred nearly a day - after - ElonsJet reported the plane location and quite ways away from the airport. still no police report filed and apparently those TeslaCams didnt work either...)
Haven't you learned that facts don't matter to Mr Disagree? This thread would really clean up if the rest of you would put it on ignore...

Was this before or after he started masking the tail number?

If before, then the original negotiation was closed to further input and this is extortion.

If after, negotiations came to an impasse.
you can't "mask" a tail number ... merely "minimize" access. Heck even AF1 is trackable.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Elon searching for a new twitter ceo reportedly.

I just can’t see anyone competent wanting to work for him at Twitter after this display.

He will either get a crackpot/sycophant in the style of his twitter buddies, which will be by definition unqualified.

Anyone qualified for the job will not want it for the mere fact that they should realize they will have to basically do what Elon wants anyway. I don’t see Elon going hands off.

Change the subject much. The point is Elon was caught in another lie.

yup. Elon is oddly weird with money at times. Wastes tens of billions on twitter but can't give that kid some recognition and a Model 3. or maybe even hire him as developer.
I sort of get why he would refuse just trading Tesla's for favors. Everyone would start asking him for a tesla.

It's probably why he switched to bribing people with horses.

Elon searching for a new twitter ceo reportedly.

I just can’t see anyone competent wanting to work for him at Twitter after this display.

He will either get a crackpot/sycophant in the style of his twitter buddies, which will be by definition unqualified.
Well he’s not gonna hire someone who will work against his wishes clearly.

• Disagree
Reactions: heavyD
Status
Not open for further replies.