Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I crazy to think that Elon will be forced to tone things down now that he runs Twitter? Perhaps just wishful thinking.
<snip>

If nothing else, his unfortunate tweet this morning may make him think twice (or more) before he posts something else without doing research beforehand. We shall see.

It won’t be a small number, as eventually all this accumulates to the brand.
It’s potentially just a few steps steps away from becoming “that QAnon car company”…

The gap between Elon and Kanye’s behavior continues to shrink - and look what the latter has done to his empire. There’s still plenty of daylight there, and I sincerely hope Elon never gets that far, but I worry. He is not immune to being ostracized should he cross enough lines.

The stupidity continues from Elon….

6A4CB348-6B62-4EE4-AD4F-403BFDB5E9FB.jpeg

If nothing else, his unfortunate tweet this morning may make him think twice (or more) before he posts something else without doing research beforehand. We shall see.
I hope you are right but I had to laugh because it reminds me of the refrain in the main thread about how the stock price should be going up because… or it will go up now because..

I will just add, with great power, comes great responsibility. Trite but true.

I really wish he pulled this nonsense when the share price was at $1,200. Would have been an easier out. I’ll be writing covered calls closer to the sun from now on.

The fact that a genius who likes Bernie and voted D his entire life is now a Q mess shows just how powerful and scary social media actually is. I had a glimmer of hope that all this was some 11D chess, reasoning I won’t bore you all with now, but that is nearly all gone.

T-how long until he’s tweeting about crisis actors after a school shooting? 😢

But is this true?
"Mr. Musk also appears unlikely to pay the golden parachutes that the fired top executives of Twitter were set to receive. Under the merger agreement, those executives — including Parag Agrawal, the chief executive — had been set to receive compensation of $20 million to $60 million if they were fired. But Mr. Musk terminated the executives “for cause,” meaning he did it because he alleged he had justification, which may void that agreement, two people with knowledge of the matter said."

Maybe we'll finally get a trial! (doubtful, he'll pay the golden parachutes and somehow that will be a win for him)

Really? This is how we justify this garbage. Dude….

This was a failed assignation attempt against the person 3rd in line for the presidency. Elon is a fool, a man with the social IQ of a snail. A toddler in a man’s body. I don’t care how “smart” he is. He’s a jerk and He’s blowing up his brand, all of them. How do you give a guy like Musk a security clearance when he can’t control himself? If I were the feds I’d demand he be removed from decision making at SpaceX first thing. He is a security risk to our country let’s call it like it is and not play the false equivalency bs. EVERYONE should be outraged by this event and musk’s behavior. To suggest some how people overreacted is off the reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.