Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching this vid earlier and it's pretty balanced. I'm sure some folks would've liked to get a non-Elon biased view and maybe took some stock off the table when the stock goes from 400 -> 108. It's almost like the other view is worth more since it's not what everyone else thinks:
Good video full of reasonable suggestions. I think Dave did a good job of saying that Elon's tweets are bad for Tesla without saying that Elon's tweets are bad for Tesla.

Last edited:
Well someone is offering to take twitter off Elon's hands for $18.5 per share in cash. If he takes that deal and plows it back in Tesla at these prices, he may triple his money and make it even or get ahead of his original purchase price if / when Tesla is back to ATH.

Though to be fair, this might very well be a joke and has about zero chance of happening.

Well someone is offering to take twitter off Elon's hands for $18.5 per share in cash. If he takes that deal and plows it back in Tesla at these prices, he may triple his money and make it even or get ahead of his original purchase price if / when Tesla is back to ATH.

Though to be fair, this might very well be a joke and has about zero chance of happening.

They can buy it at $420.69 per share or 341.5bn.
Take it or leave it.

• Funny
Reactions: Olle
For being a self proclaimed centrist … he oddly enough chooses to interact with and amplify a lot of bathsh*t crazy and highly partisan accounts… 5 seconds on Liz account tells you that there isn’t a Covid theory she isn’t believing in and that democrats are the devil. Very centrist. Oh well. Either interacting with trolls on Twitter OR ensuring that Tesla doesn’t give wildly inaccurate guidance to Wall Street. Priorities…

Oh I forgot to add if in the unlikely scenario this deal goes thru, there is probably >50% chance, Elon loses his Twitter account.

That would be the most ironic outcome.

For being a self proclaimed centrist … he oddly enough chooses to interact with and amplify a lot of bathsh*t crazy and highly partisan accounts… 5 seconds on Liz account tells you that there isn’t a Covid theory she isn’t believing in and that democrats are the devil. Very centrist. Oh well. Either interacting with trolls on Twitter OR ensuring that Tesla doesn’t give wildly inaccurate guidance to Wall Street. Priorities…
I think he stopped interacting with catturd2 after that tweet about EVs being bad for the environment. I hope these other guys tweet something similar.

Or maybe not. Any idea what happens if all his new found Twitter buddies tweet that EVs are bad?

Yeah it’s weird considering that this thread is quite literally about Elon spending $244B to prevent people from being illegitimately banned on social media.

Minor issues.

First: Twitter was purchased for $44B, not $244B, of which Elon put up a bit more than half - getting the rest from friends and the inevitable takeover-loan that the new Twitter must now pay.

Second: Most of the people being hand-reinstated by Elon (after he promised to use an independent review board that he's abandoned) were banned for basic TOS violations - hate speech, racism, personal threats, etc.

I didn’t mean to imply that those people were illegitimately banned, I was just saying that Elon blew $244B because *he* thought a bunch of nazis and other right wingers needed to be un-banned.
Meanwhile his staunchest fans are taking the ironic approach of praising him for unbanning nazis whilst simultaneously banning TMC members who point out his flaws.

I didn’t mean to imply that those people were illegitimately banned, I was just saying that Elon blew $244B because *he* thought a bunch of nazis and other right wingers needed to be un-banned.
Meanwhile his staunchest fans are taking the ironic approach of praising him for unbanning nazis whilst simultaneously banning TMC members who point out his flaws.

You keep saying you didn't mean the exact words you said. And you keep claiming $244B when the sale price which Elon paid only a portion of was $44B.

Is there a reason for these ongoing factual problems in your posts?

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Most people think they themselves are centrists, no matter how insane/extreme their beliefs are. Especially people as "good" at self-reflection as current-day Elon. This also partially explains why so many still think the 2020 election was stolen: "I am a centrist, and most voters are centrists. But the election did not go my way so it was clearly stolen!".

Last edited:
Miss Wheeler resembles Elons archetype, the rest is unscientific anti vaxxer heaven.
It feels as if he is driving down the TSLA Stock on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.