Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the tantrums none of the high followers count (the ones that actually tweet) will leave.

They are addicted. They know the power of a tweet and the dopamine rush it brings knowing a million of their followers are reading it and liking it and forwarding it, all in a matter or minutes.

If they are upset and feel ashamed that their free blue check is now one among million peasants that paid for it , let them leave permanently.

But they won’t. They can’t.

For all the tantrums none of the high followers count (the ones that actually tweet) will leave.

I mean, many already actually have- so you appear to again be living in a different reality than the rest of us.

Hilariously even some of those who left months ago, and never returned, have gotten the "free" blue checks now (Elton John for example who quit in late Dec over changes to twitters policies on misinformation- hasn't returned, but has >1M followers still and the blue check is back)

They are addicted. They know the power of a tweet and the dopamine rush it brings knowing a million of their followers are reading it and liking it and forwarding it, all in a matter or minutes.

If they are upset and feel ashamed that their free blue check is now one among million peasants that paid for it , let them leave permanently.

But they won’t. They can’t.
A simple google search...

All the Celebrities Who’ve Quit Twitter Because of Elon Musk

Too many for me to list here, so click on the link for a non-absolute list.

Perhaps when so many users (celebrity and regular folks) complain about your product, it means something went wrong. Even though it's not rocket science, what we have here is a "Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly".

Rather than correct the Twitter rocket, supporters are trying to make users stay strapped in / blue check-marked.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DrGriz
Many already have. And people continue to head for the exits every day.
I mean, many already actually have- so you appear to again be living in a different reality than the rest of us.

Hilariously even some of those who left months ago, and never returned, have gotten the "free" blue checks now (Elton John for example who quit in late Dec over changes to twitters policies on misinformation- hasn't returned, but has >1M followers still and the blue check is back)
Even if Elton John did return, he's probably been blocked by a bunch of users.

I hope the Elon/Twitter haters won't be too upset... 🤣

1682259241899.png

Twitters business model is at this stage is survival, given they lost a ton of ad revenue.
...because of Elon's actions.
How do you exist so far outside of reality? Multiple articles have been linked about famous people leaving months ago who have not come back. What a strange fantasy world you've created for yourself. People who were famous before Twitter don't need Twitter.

...because of Elon's actions.

How do you exist so far outside of reality? Multiple articles have been linked about famous people leaving months ago who have not come back. What a strange fantasy world you've created for yourself. People who were famous before Twitter don't need Twitter.

I seriously think he's just a troll trying to rile people up. One reason why I keep stating this thread has been pointless (and could be shut down), but still, a good thread to put all the junk to not pollute other threads. The things he posts is now to the point of being idiotic. It's just to piss people off and spread hate, conflict, mis-information, annoyance and to annoy you. Probably to waste your time while he laughs at you. My advice is add him to ignore, go back to at least and only respond to some of the other folks who make half, maybe even fair points. I only have like 2 folks on ignore here and it's pretty hard to get to that list, but he's on it now.

I seriously think he's just a troll trying to rile people up. One reason why I keep stating this thread has been pointless (and could be shut down), but still, a good thread to put all the junk to not pollute other threads. The things he posts is now to the point of being idiotic. It's just to piss people off and spread hate, conflict, mis-information, annoyance and to annoy you. Probably to waste your time while he laughs at you. My advice is add him to ignore, go back to at least and only respond to some of the other folks who make half, maybe even fair points. I only have like 2 folks on ignore here and it's pretty hard to get to that list, but he's on it now.

It took me a minute to realize you weren't talking about elon.

Let me tell you how - the media creating a massive orchestrated FUD - Twitter is racist, Twitter is imploding, Twitter is a hate fest, Musk is a fraud - day in day out, and the cancel culture from liberals threatening to boycott companies that advertised on Twitter snowballed into companies pulling out their ad money. Simple as that.

Gaslighting will work for sometime. In this day and age, truth can't be suppressed for a long time. Twitter is a hate fest noise has already died down as users are realizing that it is not as what the media portrays at all. This blue check noise will also die down. And the sponsors will come back. But until then Twitter has to survive. It will.
You have no evidence of “orchestration.” Because there isn’t any.

Reactions: DrGriz
You have thousands of celebs creating content daily for your social media app attracting millions of users. You decide to p**s them all off (for whatever reason 🤷🏻‍♂️) so now they're openly dissing you. #brilliant
Elon's mission with Twitter is not to make money or give a platform to undeserving celebs to show us how well their latest botox went. The priorities are something like:
  1. Accelerate X.com - WeChat capabilities
  2. Ensure freedom of speech across the world is not lost
  3. Provide a fun and educational platform that can serve as a town hall to as many people as possible. One where a kid in Africa can change the world by saying something of unique value that goes viral.

Elon's mission with Twitter is not to make money or give a platform to undeserving celebs to show us how well their latest botox went. The priorities are something like:
  1. Accelerate X.com - WeChat capabilities
  2. Ensure freedom of speech across the world is not lost
  3. Provide a fun and educational platform that can serve as a town hall to as many people as possible. One where a kid in Africa can change the world by saying something of unique value that goes viral.
You believe anything past item #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.