Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of Q2 Model S Deals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 23 Plaids have been having some of the best deals at the end of this quarter. I've seen up to $9,500 off. There was one MSM that I was about to pull the trigger on but it got snagged up the day before I was ready. I would guess those steep discounts would disappear tomorrow.

This would be amazing news, how did you find out about this, did you just ask them? Tesla should have advertised this, it's an obvious way to get a bunch of old Tesla owners (err, not necessarily in age ;-)) with FUSC buying a new one. I want more concrete news, this is what I was waiting for.

If you order one, you'll then have the option to transfer FSD.

My FUSD was transferred because when I ordered my MSP in March, that was the deal. It said must take delivery by March 31 but my original estimated delivery window was March. It got delayed due to the new seats and cream delay (I late switched to white), but they honored the transfer when I took delivery this weekend. I also bought FSD last week on the old car because it was only $2k and transferred that as well.

My FUSD was transferred because when I ordered my MSP in March, that was the deal. It said must take delivery by March 31 but my original estimated delivery window was March. It got delayed due to the new seats and cream delay (I late switched to white), but they honored the transfer when I took delivery this weekend. I also bought FSD last week on the old car because it was only $2k and transferred that as well.
That's really helpful to note. Now the situation is clarified - there's no unexpected mysterious somehow FUSC transfer for people who say please - it's old orders going through from a while back. I love that clarity, FUSC is not being transferred on new orders... So ... time to start a new thread speculating on when FUSC transfers come back /s

• Funny
Reactions: GregH and aerodyne
That's really helpful to note. Now the situation is clarified - there's no unexpected mysterious somehow FUSC transfer for people who say please - it's old orders going through from a while back. I love that clarity, FUSC is not being transferred on new orders... So ... time to start a new thread speculating on when FUSC transfers come back /s
The situation you're commenting on is from a different poster than the original, who only said he got a message saying he could get the transfer. No further info from him.