Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great job and I look forward future updates.. I downloaded the latest update, the first launch showed the green dot and my car charging.

Launched a few hours later, no green dot and does not show my car charging but it is.

I tried to relaunch, removed the app, reinstalled it and logged in... Doesn't show it charging..

Just wanted to let you know..

Great job and I look forward future updates.. I downloaded the latest update, the first launch showed the green dot and my car charging.

Launched a few hours later, no green dot and does not show my car charging but it is.

I tried to relaunch, removed the app, reinstalled it and logged in... Doesn't show it charging..

Just wanted to let you know..

Bug has been fixed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Next update will be solid.

mbaier, this is how I was able to add the energi battery level to the watch face. I use the "Modular" watch face. Select that, then push the watch face until it says "customize". Select customize, then swipe the watch face to give the 2nd screen. Screen 1 says "Multicolor", Screen 2 allows you to select and customize each "sub cell" on the watch face. I selected the box/cell on the bottom right, then turn the crown and it will scroll through the options you can put into that cell. Select "Energi" and it will put the state of charge of your Tesla in that position. I tried this in another watch face and could not select Energi. So maybe only certain watch faces will work.
Thanks - that helped !

Bug has been fixed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Next update will be solid.

Thanks for the prompt response. The indicator is now showing but now on the home page still shows the car charging after it has been unplugged. I unplugged yesterday and it shows charging on the home page but not on the charging page.

Feature request: If enough people request it, would you be able to add the charging statistics (miles, amps, volts)?

Thanks again for all your work..

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the radio silence. Was away on my honeymoon! I've been working on an update and here are some screenshots. It is a new feature called "Trip Planner" and it will be included in the next update.

P.S. Ignore the dummy data. The results are coming in correctly.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    661.5 KB · Views: 73
Just bought it and installed it. When first logging in, it says my car is charging (Green dot below plug icon? and says charging). It is not. Also, the car is set to charge at a specific time (midnight!). Maybe this is confusing things?

Also on location screen, North is at the bottom of the screen (normally that is South, took me a few minutes to get the orientation). When I pressed the compass icon to change it (I hoped), it reverted back to North in the South position.

FYI

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the radio silence. Was away on my honeymoon! I've been working on an update and here are some screenshots. It is a new feature called "Trip Planner" and it will be included in the next update.

P.S. Ignore the dummy data. The results are coming in correctly.
Do the energy usage estimates account for elevation changes? How does the accuracy compare to EVTripPlanner.com?