Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated delivery date has disappeared from MyTesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has this happened to anyone else's MyTesla page? Previously, my page showed estimated delivery in "February or Early March". Now the entire field is gone. Anyone else?

and since someone is gonna ask, here is my info:

prod. Reservation #1071 (reserved summer 2012)
order confirmed: 12/2/2015
VIN assigned: 12/23/15
VIN 00013x
P90DL in QC at Fremont as of 1/22/16

My delivery date has disappeared too. Had said Late Feb to March. When my DS first contacted me he said "approximately" Mid-February. When the My Tesla page updated he said o go with the web site dates. I think I will email him to get an update; since, those dates are now gone. I don't want to get a call once it has arrived, I have to arrange financing and sell my Model S.

I don't remember wish thread it was but somewhere her on this forum I read someone said that his DS have told him that after last update of the website many have got wrong information on delivery date so it could be that they have chosen to take away it instead of letting out wrong information.

Same here. Production P90D. It used to say March - Early April.

Mine disappeared too. I don't think it has anything to do with actual timing changes, just the information was probably not entirely accurate and caused even more people to call TM whereas their goal was probably to get less calls.

My experience so far with the X and info is the same as my early S. You don't get it unless you call and ask for it. It might not always be super accurate, but at least it makes you feel like there's progress.

BTW, I can still see the photos and everything else on MyTesla, just not the delivery estimate.

Wondering if it's the new China Market opening. They said they are opening order now ... and they would deliver Model-X to China in Q2 !!! It have to be impacting us (us=orders/reservations) somewhere ?!?

I heard one person say Chinese are spending like crazy right now, and their money is going to crash later in the year. This approach to catch all that Chinese money fits what that person told me. It also explains some of the anti-honesty policies Tesla has been using for the last few months: Asians are more about image, and find honesty to be dangerous and rude.

From what I heard, it's enough money to substantially take over the entire queue if they're trying to prioritize to them.

Financially, it may be seen by executives as beneficial to get this money; alternatively, executives might be assuming it is beneficial without actually verifying. I've seen a lot of businesses presuming China is an important market. I've never seen the background data for that, so all I see are the many failures it has caused, and don't know much about the successes, but there must be something to it.

And finally, we over here have no idea what the psychology of the marketplace over there is, since it's a very closed culture. Perhaps there is a significant concern that if the Chinese aren't pro-Tesla, that bad things will happen.

Last edited:
Wondering if it's the new China Market opening. They said they are opening order now ... and they would deliver Model-X to China in Q2 !!! It have to be impacting us (us=orders/reservations) somewhere ?!?
It will sertanly impact the orders in USA just like orders in China and Europa have impact delivers of Model S in USA for several years. Or do you think that we in Asia and Europe should wait to have Model X until everybody in USA have get there cars even if some in Europe and Asia have bought Signature and have laid out a lot of money for several years?

It will certainly impact the orders in USA just like orders in China and Europa have impact delivers of Model S in USA for several years. Or do you think that we in Asia and Europe should wait to have Model X until everybody in USA have get there cars even if some in Europe and Asia have bought Signature and have laid out a lot of money for several years?

It would probably be prudent to wait until most of the manufacturing issues are sorted out before shipping outside of North America. But I agree that they should start rolling out to the rest of the world before completing the shipping to all US/Canadian customers.

Until then, consider the US market as the beta testers.