Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can read from all comments that many people are getting LR model S version delivered in europe? How is this possible?

On their website it will states 2023, i also called Tesla Sweden and they have no idea about when it will be possible to order a LR model S 2023?

I am eagerly waiting to order one, if someone has more information about this, please share when it will be possible to order one.

Thank yo.

I can read from all comments that many people are getting LR model S version delivered in europe? How is this possible?

On their website it will states 2023, i also called Tesla Sweden and they have no idea about when it will be possible to order a LR model S 2023?

I am eagerly waiting to order one, if someone has more information about this, please share when it will be possible to order one.

Thank yo.
I ordered mine in June '21. Back then you could still order the LR variant

Thank yo.
That is because you could order LR or Plaid S/X from 2021 January until December 2021.
They stopped taking new orders in beginning of December 2021. Then they opened the orders again in August 2022, but only for Plaid versions.

Some even ordered the old S/X in 2020 and never received the old model.

I have 667 days from my LR order date...

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
sOh ok so this is people who ordered way before that are receiving their cars now?

Does anyone know when new orders will open for LR model S or any hint?
Yes, deliveries are now for those who ordered a long time ago. Still only a very small number of LR deliveries, it has been mainly Plaid's.

New orders: My guess would be sometime around Q1/2023.
But I would also guess that if you order then, the delivery time will be somewhere between 6 to 12 months. But only Tesla HQ knows, maybe.

Yes, deliveries are now for those who ordered a long time ago. Still only a very small number of LR deliveries, it has been mainly Plaid's.

New orders: My guess would be sometime around Q1/2023.
But I would also guess that if you order then, the delivery time will be somewhere between 6 to 12 months. But only Tesla HQ knows, maybe.
Seriously 6-12 months waiting?

I was thinking they opened orders for Plaid in august and delivery was 3-4 months after. If this timeframe works then July-Aug seems very realistic for delivery if they open in Q1. Any other gusses would be nice, its very tempting to order Plaid but i dont need so much of power.

I think only Model S LR are being delivered in europe, didn't see any Model X LR.

You you check the thread of Model S and X deliveries in the USA you will see that for Model S some people are receiving it 4 weeks after ordering, Model X is still a bit far off, so maybe Tesla will switch a little the production and start building more Model X, until they have a big backlog they won't allow tu order LR, Plaid is more lucrative.

The good news is that there is a nice stock of Model S (1.018) and Model X (912)* right now in the US, probably was for a fast end of the year delivery, and they will be match to existent orders, so maybe they can start delivering more LR on Q1 and start accepting new LR orders for Q2/Q3, at least i'm hopping my Model X to arrive in Q1

* you can check it here: https://ev-cpo.com/

I think only Model S LR are being delivered in europe, didn't see any Model X LR.

You you check the thread of Model S and X deliveries in the USA you will see that for Model S some people are receiving it 4 weeks after ordering, Model X is still a bit far off, so maybe Tesla will switch a little the production and start building more Model X, until they have a big backlog they won't allow tu order LR, Plaid is more lucrative.

The good news is that there is a nice stock of Model S (1.018) and Model X (912)* right now in the US, probably was for a fast end of the year delivery, and they will be match to existent orders, so maybe they can start delivering more LR on Q1 and start accepting new LR orders for Q2/Q3, at least i'm hopping my Model X to arrive in Q1

* you can check it here: https://ev-cpo.com/
So when do you expect them to open ordering and how quick will the delivery be? I wish to order one by March/April and delivery by July/Aug, but i am unsure

@Bhojani

For Model S i think they could open now and maybe eve some more deliveries in Q1 (March), they already delivered some, Model X still have some backlog in the USA/Canada, i think they will open LR sale for both Model S and X at the same time probably end of Q1, maybe they can start delivering them in Q2, so it might fit your plan, but we are talking about Tesla, i think even they don't know.

@Bhojani

For Model S i think they could open now and maybe eve some more deliveries in Q1 (March), they already delivered some, Model X still have some backlog in the USA/Canada, i think they will open LR sale for both Model S and X at the same time probably end of Q1, maybe they can start delivering them in Q2, so it might fit your plan, but we are talking about Tesla, i think even they don't know.
Oh ok, that will be great and fit my plan well. Yes true its Tesla and Mr. Elon hehe.

Thank you for your reply :)

Does anyone have any idea what Tesla Model S dual motor will cost when it will launch sometime in 2023? Is 1,1m SEK realistic price or it will be costing more? I saw price differences of Plaid and Dual motor in US was about 25%, if we take price of plaid in Sweden to be 1,5m today the price of Dual motor should be arround 1,15m, or are pricing going to be lower?

Does anyone have any idea what Tesla Model S dual motor will cost when it will launch sometime in 2023? Is 1,1m SEK realistic price or it will be costing more? I saw price differences of Plaid and Dual motor in US was about 25%, if we take price of plaid in Sweden to be 1,5m today the price of Dual motor should be arround 1,15m, or are pricing going to be lower?
The price difference will be about the same as it's in US. If I had to put a bet on the price tag Model S LR - when its available again. I'd say it's about 113000 euros. Which would be 1,26m SEK.

Model X LR, was 115.000€ em august 2021, in the US, the price had already gone up around 21.000€ since then.

I don't think you will get it at 113.000€ that was probably the price almost 2 years ago, unless the make a big cut in the price.
You can get Tesla Plaid in SEK for 1.1550.000 that is about 139.000 EUR, if prices in US is about 25% lower for LR, then 110.000-115.000 EUR should be realistic? correct me if i am wrong?