Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spent some more time to scrape as much information about Tesla's progress as I could find on this forum. Tesla has already sent "Time To Build" e-mails to production cars with sequence numbers as high as 883!

Lets keep each other informed about Tesla's progress as much as possible: wwdevries.net

Hi,

Is it possible to show at the top of each coloumne the total of the different configuration attributes? E.g how many have choosen plus packages etc.

I can see that some Sigs have entered comments indicating that they are Roadster owners. Shouldn't that mean that they are in the SSL list? I thought you would automatically be a SSL reservation holder if you owned a Roadster and ordered a Signature, but perhaps that is not so?

I believe that was only true up to a certain date and if you had not reserved your Model S by then you were not on the SSL list..... can anyone else weigh in here. I don't remember when deadline was. It was discussed in the Reservation Tally at some point.

To all in the EU awaiting your new Model S cars, I really hope you enjoy your cars as much as I have mine.
I got my Blue P85 in mid-December and have over 5000 miles so far.
All I can say is WOW!!! After 5000 miles it is still amazing to drive.
And I've owned a lot of great cars. Stuff like BMW 740IL, Corvette Z06, Porsche Boxster S.....

Maybe we could shed some light on this, by some cowdsourcing.

I set up the following google docs spreadsheet: EU Delivery Status List

If some of you are willing to share some Information about your current status, we might get an idea whats happening.

Thanks for the spreadsheet. Anyways I have the feeling that lots of orders are missing. I've heard that in CH only there were 300 finalized Model S (as of end of april). Extrapolating that number would give an impressive amount if finalized reservations / orders for Europe in the first quarter. Question remains how to entice everybody to fill in their info...

Proof of EU versions in production!

at least that is how I interpret it:)

Comments from someone who did a factory tour May 4th:
Regarding VINs, I personally saw VIN 10050 and 10031 in final assembly in the factory, including one with the elusive "cold weather" option.

As the cold weather option is only available in Europe today (as far as I know) this would mean some EU models are being finalized. Exciting...

This also means the charging specifications should be ready and released a long time ago.

On the other hand - how did he know it had a winter package? The only visible thing would be the heating element on the lower part of the windshield and the defroster grille - but that is the same grille as some US/Canadian cars have gotten. Did *he actually see something else than this grille?

Curious about rear lamp design, charge port door size and headlight washers (wether they're there or not).

I agree, also from Italy there are a lot of missing orders, so it seems quite difficult to know the real figures. I think there are a lot of people from Europe interested in this wonderful car, and more and more in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the spreadsheet. Anyways I have the feeling that lots of orders are missing. I've heard that in CH only there were 300 finalized Model S (as of end of april). Extrapolating that number would give an impressive amount if finalized reservations / orders for Europe in the first quarter. Question remains how to entice everybody to fill in their info...

I agree, also from Italy there are a lot of missing orders, so it seems quite difficult to know the real figures. I think there are a lot of people from Europe interested in this wonderful car, and more and more in the future.