Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Varies widely. From nearly two years to two weeks.

Now, there is the option to order from a large inventory of MS and MX, but that will dry up soon.
Yes but just the other day Tesla advertised with 5x better light coming in the roof glass and more. So one can expect if ordered now all this should be part of the Tesla ordered last week? Or you think I or anyone ordering now possible can get old late 2022 model??? I am getting worried

Yes but just the other day Tesla advertised with 5x better light coming in the roof glass and more. So one can expect if ordered now all this should be part of the Tesla ordered last week? Or you think I or anyone ordering now possible can get old late 2022 model??? I am getting worried

Tesla doesn’t build cars to order, they match built cars to orders afterwards. So in theory your car can already be built and shipped before you even order it. So yes, it’s possible you get a January built car now that you ordered. But your delay to July most likely pushes to later builds.

Just got a delivery date for my Model S LR White/Cream/19" ordered June 24, 2021, RN1152! Hidden VIN 5YJSA7E59PF504XXX, should arrive 14-28 March. Not a word from SC yet, but fingers crossed for HW4. I got a message saying that my Tesla is equiped with the next generation autopilot hardware and no USS.
My SA told me car should arrive on march 20 in Europe. Trip to Paris + leasing company paperwork should lead to delivery early April. Who knows, it may be be real this time, after 2 years of waiting :)

I think if you place a new order you will not get a 22 model. Which I think would be a better car, but I am biased, see sig.

i guess all new VINs ( for Europe) are in the same Boat literally ( arriving in Belgium ZeeBrugge around 19March ) now we have to seee who are the winners ( HW3 or 4 ) lol

HÖEGH OSAKA (OSAK) M
Voyage103
Load PortBALTIMORE
Planned Load08.03.2023
Departure Date08.03.2023
Discharge PortROTTERDAM
Arrival Date19.03.2023

Just got a delivery date for my Model S LR White/Cream/19" ordered June 24, 2021, RN1152! Hidden VIN 5YJSA7E59PF504XXX, should arrive 14-28 March. Not a word from SC yet, but fingers crossed for HW4. I got a message saying that my Tesla is equiped with the next generation autopilot hardware and no USS.
Got the same message also...hope it will be the HW4 ( new generation autopilot )

Reactions: angel