Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope they will also deliver the MSLR orders to all of us who have been waiting for almost 2 years prior to opening up the MSLR orders again, at the same time or not long after PLAID deliveries start.. 😬 Mine is a lease car, so don't receive any comms from Tesla directly.
Same here, lease car, MSLR... You can find the Tesla rep in charge of corporate sales, he should be able to see your order and give a status. Mine is telling no LR before Q1 23 at best... That would be 2 Y wait for me.

Same here, lease car, MSLR... You can find the Tesla rep in charge of corporate sales, he should be able to see your order and give a status. Mine is telling no LR before Q1 23 at best... That would be 2 Y wait for me.
Same for me. Last time when I have opportunity to speak with Tesla, they said that probably they will propose me offer to change my LR to Plaid, but from that time there is silence.

What I see from configuration site, they still have insufficient Plaid (S and X) orders to sell whole ship of cars in first batch.

Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 19.14.35.png

It's actually an LR with a spoiler taped onto it, haha. Or Tesla has so little confidence about their own QA that they were afraid the spoiler may drop off during shipping.. 😂

Same for me - I'm expecting a White PLAID TMS, call from TESLA yesterday to make sure I could take possession of the vehicle at the end of December 2022 (between Christmas and New Year). Above all, they want to confirm the files that are the easiest to deliver (financing completed, no recovery).
Website for financing is working again. I provided all paperwork, and waiting for confirmation. But I also hope that my delivery window will be after 08/01, because I’ll be on vacation for almost a month before on the other side of the planet.. Covid was too long to postpone my holidays again !