Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fetched mine yesterday with my son.
Car delivered with a Range charge :D

Parked it at 21:30 with 81km typical remaining. What a day! What a car!

hyqyqy4a.jpg

Marvelous! What a beautiful sight of a Model S on Corsica :love:

Yeah! Not there yet, but as soon as I will be there I will take some pictures!

48km/hr @16A is very impressive. I can only see those numbers at 40A.

I've done more than that look :

photo.PNG

congrats !!! ;)

THANKS !!

Looking really good! The best car available for sure!

It is!

Congratulations to you too !! Enjoy it as I'm enjoying it!

Last edited:
Just got an e-mail from Tesla, that even though I confirmed on Friday late night, sent them an e-mail on Saturday night and called Monday morning that they claim it's too late to change to P85... For a car that is due January and I'd assume won't be entering production for a month or two more. Somewhat disappointed, sent a reply and CC'd others I've talked to to get some feedback if that's really the case. Oh well, if all else fails I'll still get my S85 and probably will be quite happy, but it'll still nag me that had I waited one more day with the confirming I'd have gotten the P85 :(

- - - Updated - - -

heh, what a rollercoaster. Just got this e-mail as a response to my sad e-mail that I sent to the guy who did the upgrade to P over the phone:

HI Mario,

My apologies for the email my colleague has sent, you can consider his email as not sent.
As promised, I will get everything arranged for you and I’ve already requested for the changes to be applied in the system.

So, no reason for being sad.

So I am getting the P85 ... I think :D

hyqyqy4a.jpg

Congratulations!!! So happy to see the model S on the roads in Norway and Europe. And I am very happy that Tesla has serious plans for superchargers in Sweden too! Where is the swedish massmedia? This is breaking news if you ask me!

Yay, checked my My Tesla page and clicked on Design and it shows a new PDF that shows the performance configuration :D So it seems I will get it. In any case out of all my e-mails to Tesla this guy who told me off today in the morning has always had a strict and depressing attitude, I really don't want to write to him, but he seems to be in the HQ in EU ;)