Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Fishca, SwedishAdvocate,

Yes, was a simple question, not really a warn or complaint, just to see if you know or not.
I was not aware of that yesterday. Btw, you are right, many cars burns without reasons, here is one : Boeing people!! (who tells conspiracy?)

Last edited:
German Sig Perf+ #289 Vin 15865 arrived Sat 31th Sep arrived safe. Everything perfect beside the seats, where just black without red lining. I beleave this is being taken care off ;-)

Great car..really love it. Already drove 730 km in just one week, and I was 3 days in Japan ;-)

I would be happy if they missed the red lining... ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

I have a red P85 with all options on order. Automatic confirmation the coming week. Delivery in January. 19" wheels that I plan to run as winter wheels with some real nordic winter rubber on. Then in the summer dress up with a square setup Vossen CV4 22" wheels on pilot supersport. If I could choose + without the Tesla 21" I would go for that. Sad and irritated that i must go 21" for +... Anyone asked Tesla about this?

I would be happy if they missed the red lining... ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

I have a red P85 with all options on order. Automatic confirmation the coming week. Delivery in January. 19" wheels that I plan to run as winter wheels with some real nordic winter rubber on. Then in the summer dress up with a square setup Vossen CV4 22" wheels on pilot supersport. If I could choose + without the Tesla 21" I would go for that. Sad and irritated that i must go 21" for +... Anyone asked Tesla about this?
I agree with you. I would not use 21". Especially not in Europe. Too many narrow streets inviting damage to wheels. Plus 21" rubber wars down so much quicker. I am perfectly happy with my 19". Tyres.

German Sig Perf+ #289 Vin 15865 arrived Sat 31th Sep arrived safe. Everything perfect beside the seats, where just black without red lining. I beleave this is being taken care off ;-)

So that was you? Tesla told me they was 2 cars with seats "signature" instead of "Performance" ones!
BTW I prefer the all black and not the red piping as long as my car is white pearl and black+carbon inside.. no need red !
My post was here : URGENT : Seats error // Need to choose

ps : got the car September 23rd ;-) SIG #333

Deliveries to Sweden

My Sig 46 P85+ arrived today:smile: as the 5:th delivery in Sweden. Great!
Rimg2173_modified_1.jpg

Finally! Some pics. Sig P85+ Black/Black Carbon, all Options

IMAG0209.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

GEMA you really suck and I hate you guys. Not enough destroying watchin music on Youtube for us Germans, now you ruin also this. Arghhh. Sorry for all non Germans, but just google GEMA... beside that best car ever. I will never other brands than Tesla. Never. And if I must I will force my wife too, but I think after one week wih Model S I won't have to force her. I said just wait foer Model E, as she said the Model S is too big for her, but she also had the Tesla Smile on her face, when she hat the accelerator pedal. Best car ever.

Finally! Some pics. Sig P85+ Black/Black Carbon, all Options

View attachment 32588

- - - Updated - - -

GEMA you really suck and I hate you guys. Not enough destroying watchin music on Youtube for us Germans, now you ruin also this. Arghhh. Sorry for all non Germans, but just google GEMA... beside that best car ever. I will never other brands than Tesla. Never. And if I must I will force my wife too, but I think after one week wih Model S I won't have to force her. I said just wait foer Model E, as she said the Model S is too big for her, but she also had the Tesla Smile on her face, when she hat the accelerator pedal. Best car ever.

Congrats !

I'm assuming you're moaning about insuring the car. Do you mind me asking how much per year?