Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An email has also been sent out with request to "finalize the design" and a message that delivery will be based on order date up intil 30th of September.

You also finally seem to be able to order the S with a tow hook!

Attachments

• IMG_7691.jpg
    IMG_7691.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7690.jpg
    IMG_7690.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 65
Ordered @ 23-07-2021 - RN1153x84xx - Belgium
Order status just changed to "Delivery timing will be available soon"
By opening plaid ordering they want to fill a ship @ maximum profit, but does not mean LR isn't coming. My humble opinion since no one really knows ...

But design was made during order process. You keep your old price?
Indeed, not quite sure the purpose of this email (not sent to me), I only have a LR order and with how the order page looks today in EU, I'm assuming Tesla is only focusing on Plaid deliveries as of now.

I (and other FB sources) have gotten confirmation from SA that the original price should still be honored. There seem to be some different information in regards to if you want to change the config but all reports at least states that if you keep your design, the price should be kept.

Really seems like Q4 deliveries are really happening; "Your Plaid will be ready for pick up in Nov - Dec".

As a LR order holder I do of course miss out but this at least gives us some hope that they are thinking of EU and LR deliveries should hopefully follow in Q1.

Attachments

• IMG_7692.jpg
    IMG_7692.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 56
Mail is talking about november december.
Account is mentioning this:
Estimated delivery: Dec 2022 - Feb 2023
Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220803-190415_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-190415_Email.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 65
SA confirmed no LR this year. As he said, we LR reservation holders will have to be patient (aren’t we already ?).
Do our SA’s really know? At this point, our hope is the timing of the 1st shipment of deliveries - if early or any LRs on that shipment we still have hope.
Catch will be if the 1st shipment is delayed till November then probably only one delivery window this year and worse if only Plaids.

Do our SA’s really know? At this point, our hope is the timing of the 1st shipment of deliveries - if early or any LRs on that shipment we still have hope.
Catch will be if the 1st shipment is delayed till November then probably only one delivery window this year and worse if only Plaids.
Nobody knows. Tesla takes the liberty of doing what they want. Which means they can fill in some last minute gaps with LRs.
But maybe look at it that way. Info on the internet says that a ship has about 3500 cars, I think. What is the probability that 3500 idiots have ordered Plaid in the EU?
And if you really want to be sure, have a look at the produced units waiting to be shipped with a drone or something similar ...

Reactions: lsds