Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ DrKleiner was right with the last two digits which are ''13''.
Here is a copy of my source page from 2 days ago.
Today June 21, 2022 ''5YJXCAE4XGF006813'' does not appear at all.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: DrKleiner
I am trying to look at the bright side

Tesla continuously improve their cars in subtle ways. So a delayed delivery will be with an improved car.

And my TMX is still a great car. Even in a country where EVs dominate my wing doors are still turning heads.

Anyway I still hope chip and interior trim supply restraints will be easing up ASAP!

We are in the second half of the year and according to last update from Tesla, deliveries outside the USA/Canada will start in the second half of the year.. Did anyone get any updates or estimates of delivery time? or is it going to be like my local Tesla showroom mentioned "Don't expect it this year"

Today I have opportunity to speak with showroom in Poland, here is lack of any update or news about Model S or X. They said that if cars will be in this year it will be miracle.

i wouldn’t read anything into it. Service and sales centres are left in the dark and normally know less than the people on this side.

I am still hopeful.

Reactions: lsds
Our US friends in the Model X refresh forum mention that orders before May ‘21 are being put on hold for probable cancellation (in case no response).
Any folks here see an update or “hold” on their older orders from 2021 in the Tesla app or website?

Our US friends in the Model X refresh forum mention that orders before May ‘21 are being put on hold for probable cancellation (in case no response).
Any folks here see an update or “hold” on their older orders from 2021 in the Tesla app or website?
This would be a nightmare if they they cancel the orders. Can they do that?
My order was March 2021 and I am checking the status everyday just incase they do such action.. But so far and as usual no updates.

Reactions: lsds
This would be a nightmare if they they cancel the orders. Can they do that?
My order was March 2021 and I am checking the status everyday just incase they do such action.. But so far and as usual no updates.
They are not canceled, but goes on hold some kind of pause. Don't worry I was in contact with Polish SA, and they said that nothing will be canceled, we need to be patient. But as numbers shows right now waiting time in USA and Canada are much shorter and this is some kind of hope for us :)

Finger crossed for all of us :)