Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I sent this email to my SA

Following your telephone call of 5 August 2022 (yesterday) asking me that I had to pay the sum of 150 € to confirm my order when it has already been validated since 08 July 2021 (see the attachment)

This order contract (attachment) between the company TESLA and myself on 08 07 2021 and which is governed by French law and has not been the subject of a withdrawal is still valid today.

Please confirm in writing the reasons for this contract modification.

Attachments

• commande sans nom.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 67
Hello,

I sent this email to my SA

Following your telephone call of 5 August 2022 (yesterday) asking me that I had to pay the sum of 150 € to confirm my order when it has already been validated since 08 July 2021 (see the attachment)

This order contract (attachment) between the company TESLA and myself on 08 07 2021 and which is governed by French law and has not been the subject of a withdrawal is still valid today.

Please confirm in writing the reasons for this contract modification.
Eventually, I would suggest you pay just to avoid them cancelling your order and may end up paying the higher price if you order again. Don't give them the excuse for doing this.

Reactions: lsds
Totalement d’accord avec AGALADARI, à mon sens en rentrant « je suis dans mon droit »…ils vont annuler la Cde et vous finirez soit par être frustré de ne pas avoir votre Plaid, soit d’avoir une Plaid plus chère…
En soit rien de très grave ;)

Totalement d’accord avec AGALADARI, à mon sens en rentrant « je suis dans mon droit »…ils vont annuler la Cde et vous finirez soit par être frustré de ne pas avoir votre Plaid, soit d’avoir une Plaid plus chère…
En soit rien de très grave ;)
Totally agree with AGALADARI, in my opinion by returning "I am within my rights" ... they will cancel the ordre and you will end up either being frustrated not to have your Plaid, or to have a more expensive Plaid. ..
Nothing too serious ;)

Reactions: lsds and agaladari
Shocking
Totally agree with AGALADARI, in my opinion by returning "I am within my rights" ... they will cancel the ordre and you will end up either being frustrated not to have your Plaid, or to have a more expensive Plaid. ..
Nothing too serious ;)
shocking but agree this is safer to pay €150 versus risk all knowing US delivery history. Can they get away with doing this in Europe with the consumer laws we have??

Regarding UK Model S Plaid Orders, I sent an email to the Uk delivery mailbox when eu delivery confirmations went out that sent me a bounce back saying it wasn’t monitored. As I got a bounce back, I called up and was told 2024 for plaid orders even though I was pretty much at the top of the queue in the Uk for my order.

However, the mailbox just came back saying that customers in the Uk are being matched already and j should be soon based upon my place in the queue.

Not seen any news outside of EU orders myself though.

Has anyone in the Uk actually been matched? Or is it all rubbish?

Regarding UK Model S Plaid Orders, I sent an email to the Uk delivery mailbox when eu delivery confirmations went out that sent me a bounce back saying it wasn’t monitored. As I got a bounce back, I called up and was told 2024 for plaid orders even though I was pretty much at the top of the queue in the Uk for my order.

However, the mailbox just came back saying that customers in the Uk are being matched already and j should be soon based upon my place in the queue.

Not seen any news outside of EU orders myself though.

Has anyone in the Uk actually been matched? Or is it all rubbish?

Nothing for me. Ordered over a year ago.

I doubt cars are being matched. We’ve not heard of any RHD mules in the US and you normally see photos of RHD vehicles before they are launched.

I also think 2024 is fishy, but you never know with Tesla. I just hope they are fixing all the known weaknesses in the cars before they hit the UK as car reviewers in the UK can be somewhat unforgiving!

My account has now been adjusted from 5-seater to the 6-seater version. The order agreement is no longer visible, i think it will be updated in the next few days. The price was adjusted from the 5-seater to the 6-seater according to the surcharge when I ordered the X. This will probably be deducted from the order agreement as a discount. Did any of you experience this as well?

Nothing for me. Ordered over a year ago.

I doubt cars are being matched. We’ve not heard of any RHD mules in the US and you normally see photos of RHD vehicles before they are launched.

I also think 2024 is fishy, but you never know with Tesla. I just hope they are fixing all the known weaknesses in the cars before they hit the UK as car reviewers in the UK can be somewhat unforgiving!

agree but just asking based on the SA’s comment

My account has now been adjusted from 5-seater to the 6-seater version. The order agreement is no longer visible, i think it will be updated in the next few days. The price was adjusted from the 5-seater to the 6-seater according to the surcharge when I ordered the X. This will probably be deducted from the order agreement as a discount. Did any of you experience this as well?
They did that for some people in the us, so I can see it happening again.

After talking with my local sales/delivery people they did the same change for me, and the account was updated to reflect this today. Indeed the initial price of the 6-seat option back in 2021 was added to my price, but in the order agreement (which was updated instantly) I now have a "price adjustment" line at the bottom to exactly cancel out the increased (old) price of the 6-seat config. So they honor the original price for my 5-seater order, just like in other markets/countries. This is in Norway btw.

After talking with my local sales/delivery people they did the same change for me, and the account was updated to reflect this today. Indeed the initial price of the 6-seat option back in 2021 was added to my price, but in the order agreement (which was updated instantly) I now have a "price adjustment" line at the bottom to exactly cancel out the increased (old) price of the 6-seat config. So they honor the original price for my 5-seater order, just like in other markets/countries. This is in Norway btw.
Everything was updated today the same way as you :)