Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same on my account too (France): I filled all the info until the financing part (I don’t know yet if I will lease or loan). But sadly it didn’t work: financing solutions seem to not be working in France (yet). So I went to my SA today and they told me that it was too early for that part: Tesla France did not came to an agreement with financing third parties for the Model S and X. They told me to check in a week or so.
But we are definitely getting closer for sure. :)

Hey,

Here in israel I got a call in May saying that the car will be delivered this year, probably Q4. I have an order for MS LR (Black/White 21’ FSD) since February 2021.
Already sold my beloved 530e… hopping no further delays from Tesla.
Also, January 2023 the government is raising taxes on EVs, so actually there is a good reason for Tesla to deliver before the end of the year.

Hey,

Here in israel I got a call in May saying that the car will be delivered this year, probably Q4. I have an order for MS LR (Black/White 21’ FSD) since February 2021.
Already sold my beloved 530e… hopping no further delays from Tesla.
Also, January 2023 the government is raising taxes on EVs, so actually there is a good reason for Tesla to deliver before the end of the year
Wish you good luck. Last time I check (today) Israel and other middle eastern countries still don't have an estimated deliveries or even estimated prices for new orders. I am in the same situation too... ordered in Mar2021.. All I have is just a promise email that it will "Start" deliveries in Q2/2022. The way its going, I don' think its feasible this year.. I hope I am wrong.

Wish you good luck. Last time I check (today) Israel and other middle eastern countries still don't have an estimated deliveries or even estimated prices for new orders. I am in the same situation too... ordered in Mar2021.. All I have is just a promise email that it will "Start" deliveries in Q2/2022. The way its going, I don' think its feasible this year.. I hope I am wrong.
Man I really hope you are wrong 😅
I think the that first they will deliver plaids and LR with FSD (which mine has).
THEY called me in May! About two weeks ago I sent an email to deliveryIL, they told me that the delivery is expected between Oct-Dec.
Thought until now I still don’t have any sign of EDD…
Which both of the us the best luck with that 😅

Man I really hope you are wrong 😅
I think the that first they will deliver plaids and LR with FSD (which mine has).
THEY called me in May! About two weeks ago I sent an email to deliveryIL, they told me that the delivery is expected between Oct-Dec.
Thought until now I still don’t have any sign of EDD…
Which both of the us the best luck with that
Hey.. looks like I might be wrong after all... :)
They just opened up new orders for Plaid with EDD of Early 2023 for middle east. These are for only Plaid model and so far its open for UAE but not yet for Israel. But I guess it should open up for Israel very soon. As it was done for Europe, only Plaid is available with EDD. SO my expectation is also that we will get an offer to upgrade from LR to Plaid on the old prices before the hike. Good luck.

They just opened up new orders for Plaid with EDD of Early 2023 for middle east. These are for only Plaid model and so far its open for UAE but not yet for Israel. But I guess it should open up for Israel very soon. As it was done for Europe, only Plaid is available with EDD. SO my expectation is also that we will get an offer to upgrade from LR to Plaid on the old prices before the hike. Good luck.
This is interesting and also disappointing at the same time because it appears that Tesla may be deferring MX LR 7 seaters indefinitely. Yes; for many the Plaid upgrade offer may seem lucrative especially if the MS ! But for those of us that booked a 7 seater and love the fold flat for luggage, camping etc. this seems unfair! Hope they do not make the 6 seater the default- that is unfortunately what Elon has always preached!

Now thats some really good news :)
Also, regarding Israel, I’ve just read that “Tesla is planning to import to Israel a massive consignment of 4,000 cars before the end of the year, mainly of Tesla 3s made in China. This will be the biggest consignment to arrive in the country so far, and among other things is meant to reach Israel ahead of the planned purchase tax hike for electric vehicles in January and meet the high demand for fleets from the institutional and leasing markets. The consignment will arrive on at least two ships.” (Globes.co.il 25/08).
Man this gets my hopes really high